General & Others OG M3 will stay

I mean im fine with one feeling this way even if I disagree with it.. But wouldnt the same all apply for Zoro? What has he done to be potrayed above Jinbei? Beat Pica with help from Orlumbus?

Feat wise Jinbei can fight for 5 days, utilize haki, fishman karate, water techs, can block Yonko attacks, can knock a yonko on her ass (albeit weakened ) block magma fisted Admiral attacks etc

He's based on what weve seen clearly stronger then Zoro aswell as Sanji but hes missing from your post

:zosleepy:
I don’t have a problem with that argument. I’d say that they’re close, maybe equal, and if you want to say that Jinbe is stronger, that’s fine. If there is a gap between them, it’s much, much smaller than the gap between Jinbe and Sanji.

Did anyone tell @PeperLevi to cool it with the “Chopper is stronger than Jinbe and Sanji” shit yet?? The only way the doctor would be considered for the MONSTER Trio is the fact that he literally turns into one when things get dire; otherwise, he’s a cute character, a great physician, and solidly in the Weak Trio where he belongs.
Monster Point is definitely not to be underestimated but yeah...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Monster Point is definitely not to be underestimated but yeah...
Even members of the Weak Trio are stronger than a lot of characters in the OP universe, it just sounds bad because of the implication that they aren’t strong. Chopper can be one of the most powerful fighters in the story and *also* significantly weaker than Sanji at the same time.

P

PeperLevi

Did anyone tell @PeperLevi to cool it with the “Chopper is stronger than Jinbe and Sanji” shit yet?? The only way the doctor would be considered for the MONSTER Trio is the fact that he literally turns into one when things get dire; otherwise, he’s a cute character, a great physician, and solidly in the Weak Trio where he belongs.
:moonwalk: Some of the greatest members are totally with me. Right, @Zenos7 @HA001 @nik87 @Light D Lamperouge ?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
:moonwalk: Some of the greatest members are totally with me. Right, @Zenos7 @HA001 @nik87 @Light D Lamperouge ?
That’s a nice group of users to have in your echo chamber, but Oda - you know, the guy who draws the damn thing - has disagreed wholeheartedly for quite a few years now. His M3 has always been Luffy/Zoro/Sanji, and Jinbe’s the only one with a case to join that particular rank.

That’s a nice group of users to have in your echo chamber, but Oda - you know, the guy who draws the damn thing - has disagreed wholeheartedly for quite a few years now. His M3 has always been Luffy/Zoro/Sanji, and Jinbe’s the only one with a case to join that particular rank.
So with chopper, jinbe, luffy, zoro and sanji, the SHP just have a M5 now.

Out of respect and love to @Albino 👑 , i might as well just include franky as well and make it M6.

But since 7 is my favorite number, why not just include brook, the clear MVP of the WCI arc as well to make it M7?!

:finally:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So with chopper, jinbe, luffy, zoro and sanji, the SHP just have a M5 now.

Out of respect and love to @Albino 👑 , i might as well just include franky as well and make it M6.

But since 7 is my favorite number, why not just include brook, the clear MVP of the WCI arc as well to make it M7?!

:finally:
And Usopp has beaten multiple Shichibukai commanders, let’s make it M8! And Nami and Robin both have great tits, so here we are, M10! Everything is inherently meaningless!! :funky:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Jokes aside. Chopper has great potential, he is no different than Kaido's Jack or Queen, he can be that powerful in his Monster Point.
The only reason why he isnt is because Oda wants to keep Sanji in the M3 but he will need to try harder if he plans to keep him in M3.

P

PeperLevi

Jokes aside. Chopper has great potential, he is no different than Kaido's Jack or Queen, he can be that powerful in his Monster Point.
The only reason why he isnt is because Oda wants to keep Sanji in the M3 but he will need to try harder if he plans to keep him in M3.
No,he don't. If that was the case,Sanji's performance in Totto Land Arc would have been totally the opposite of what oficially was,Sanji would have really similar content to Luffy and Zoro,and would'nt have so much characters scaling over Sanji:
Kaido~Linlin~Gion~Sakazuki~Borsalino>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luffy~Zoro~Jack~Chopper~Kyros~Crocodile>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smoothie~Hancock>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Base Amande~Cracker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gear 3 Luffy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Base Luffy~Base Doflamingo~Yuen~Oven~Vergo~Drake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sanji
Chopper already is in the highest levels and above Sanji,now he need became above Jinbe in Onigashima War.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No,he don't. If that was the case,Sanji's performance in Totto Land Arc would have been totally the opposite of what oficially was,Sanji would have really similar content to Luffy and Zoro,and would'nt have so much characters scaling over Sanji:
Kaido~Linlin~Gion~Sakazuki~Borsalino>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luffy~Zoro~Jack~Chopper~Kyros~Crocodile>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smoothie~Hancock>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Base Amande~Cracker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gear 3 Luffy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Base Luffy~Base Doflamingo~Yuen~Oven~Vergo~Drake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sanji
Chopper already is in the highest levels and above Sanji,now he need became above Jinbe in Onigashima War.
I can see Chopper and Franky above Sanji easily but I dont know if Oda has that in plans.
For example, he put Zoro and rest of DR characters to push the Birdcage just so MC wouldnt be overshadowed.
However, Sanji vs Jack or Chopper vs Jack, my money is on Chopper any day.

The trees from the seducing wood send their regards:cheers: