General & Others SANJI USED FULLBODY BLACK COA ON HIS NECK??

its COA BLACK

• Total voters
I wanna see what Zorofans think about this, no matter what they say it's gonna make Sanji look good. :steef:

"No, Sanji didn't use Haki, that's just shading" = So Sanji blocked that with just his natural durability? :hohoho:
"Yes, Sanji used Haki" = So Sanji managed to use Haki to defend himself while the Armament Haki God Zolo didn't/couldn't against Hawkins nails? :ronalaugh:

:moonwalk::funky:

but, yeah... i think it's armament.

Last edited by a moderator:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I wanna see what Zorotards think about this, no matter what they say it's gonna make Sanji look good. :steef:

"No, Sanji didn't use Haki, that's just shading" = So Sanji's blocked that with just his natural durability? :hohoho:
"Yes, Sanji used Haki" = So Sanji managed to use Haki to defend himself while the Armament Haki God Zolo didn't/couldn't against Hawkins nails? :ronalaugh:

:moonwalk::funky:

btw, yeah... i think it's armament.
for me it doesn't matter but i want to see Sanji use COA to defend like in smoker vs vergo or katakuri vs luffy. They use Coa to block their arms,face, forehead , etc.. i really like that style of drawing and fights. Seeing sanji use it on his neck and face and not just his legs is cool. Even Zoro only used it on his swords and hands so far.

"flame bait is so hot" -> It's natural so he doesnt faint?

when its haki, then say haki.
If its haki them some say not then they need to go to a doctor... Not for Sanji only, but to every char.
I vote yes.