General & Others SANJI USED FULLBODY BLACK COA ON HIS NECK??

its COA BLACK

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Isn't that his shirt though? A bit of the shirt hangs above the suit.

In any case, while it is likely CoA, I am beginning to have some doubts. If this is full body haki, Oda wouldn't place it so nonchalantly, specially for Sanji, who is still not shown to use regular CoA.

But if it pleases the Sanji fans, I have no problem with it being FBH.
Based on their logic, usoop is also usin koka on his right hand.( And, it's way more clear than Sanji neck)

Based on their logic, usoop is also usin koka on his right hand.( And, it's way more clear than Sanji neck)

OR he is just wearing gloves..

and shouts at them out of concern/tells them to get into the cabin(safety), same cabin where he is halfway standing in.
Hmmmmmm...

EDIT: Would like to know how people want to explain his freaking CoA shaded neck and parts of his face and the fact that those ship destroying arrows bounce off his body.

OR he is just wearing gloves..

and shouts at them out of concern/tells them to get into the cabin(safety), same cabin where he is halfway standing in.
Hmmmmmm...

EDIT: Would like to know how people want to explain his freaking CoA shaded neck and parts of his face and the fact that those ship destroying arrows bounce off his body.
They can't - their comments shows exactly that. They just pick up random black stuff like Ussope's gloves to disprove Sanji using haki lol

No, this is not natural durability, unless Sanji has unlocked the exoskeleton.
Not even Whitebeard and Roger had iron durability in their skin. Any character other than Kaido / Big Mom / germa is not naturally resistant to bullets and arrows.
I already believe Sanji has Koka. I am just waiting for panels Z bois can't deny and hand big Fat L to em thn:brootea:

I don’t think anyone denies Sanji having Koka it just comes down panels that are left ambiguous.

I think he does have it.
Maybe people are more open to it nw, bt i had engaged in countless discussions back in OJ, where people denied Hardening for Sanji. Many believed he doesn't have it, instead of simply not going all out n showing it to us.