General & Others SANJI USED FULLBODY BLACK COA ON HIS NECK??

its COA BLACK

• Total voters
What are you Talking About? Your comments make 0 sense.
Before you asked why the no-names are getting hurt by arrows and he had to explain it. wtf? Guess why humans get pierced by arrows… what is this Question? Ask yourself, why are you getting pierced by sharp Things?
My question is rather simple and clear in the context of the thread but let me rephrase it:

Why Sanji would need koka to protect himself from ink arrows that are not strong enough to hurt Robin?

My question is rather simple and clear in the context of the thread but let me rephrase it:
Was it? Becasuse this is what you wrote:
So how do you explain that no named characters were hurt by those ink arrows?
You have probably made a mistake in this sentence, otherwise it makes no sense.
Why Sanji would need koka to protect himself from ink arrows that are not strong enough to hurt Robin?
lmao - on what is this conclusion based on?

There is no conclusion there, I’m asking a question.
This is not how you ask a Question...
You said how did Robin not get hurt by the arrows - going to the conclusion that she was hit by them - while we never saw that happening…

And there are many options how she didn't get hit, she also could run into the ship like Ussope or she was protected by Franky for example.

No, as we see Usopp was hiding in the room

and we have no panel of other SH. For all we know Luffy was protecting Robin...
This is not how you ask a Question...
You said how did Robin not get hurt by the arrows - going to the conclusion that she was hit by them - while we never saw that happening…

And there are many options how she didn't get hit, she also could run into the ship like Ussope or she was protected by Franky for example.
So your conclusion is that someone else protect Robin?
Ok then.