Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 976 : "Allow Me To Introduce Myself"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law: I need to bitch hawkins, then get him to my crew.
Kid:after Kaidou, i'll beat that scrApoo so his will shitter to mine then have him be my subordinate.
1) Luffy, 2) Zoro, 3) Sanji, 4)Jimbei total bounty > both crew bounty altogether *say Hello... -> GF peep Poseidon says 'Don'

some things arent good for me, but thats oda...I though Sanji used tekkai, but it was CoA.
will get Izo bcse of Oden, & WB main remnant appear at 2nd day.. Navy Admiral fleets reach wano at 3rd day, BB get there at 4th day, shanks join the party at 5th day, 6th Kaido & BM down, War again between yonkou from 6th to 10th day.
admiral & kuzan catch Kaido, BM, & BB.. Mihawk comes, so Shanks is safe...
Luffy meets Shanks, but Gorosei+full CP comes to destroy everything.

OP is End.

S

stealthblack

Lmao just noticed. So outside of constant Zolo in the Viz we will also have constant Jimbei now ? :whitepress:

Oh my god, can't they just admit they did mistakes in the past and fix them now ?
They likely try to avoid the Zoro name because it's taken by the true swordman, mask of zorro

M

MD Zolo

Okay, now that I have read the chapter, it has to be one of the most boring chapters of Wano to date. A completely "nothing happens" even WITH Jinbei showing up.

The only thing that piqued my interest is that Kin'emon's death is probably being foreshadowed here. I am guessing Tsuru has been captured by Orochi and will be used as a hostage when Kin'emon confronts him. Would be poetic for Kin'emon to die for Tsuru.

Status
Not open for further replies.