News Volume 96 coming on April 2020

About the whole Shimotsuki Zoro thing, which now came up because of the SBS i thought about and made a little Timeline to clear a few things up. Not to every thing we have specific timedates so i just thought about some ages and so on myself.

- Hundreds of years ago Ryuma was born.
- 47 years Later Ryuma died due to a sickness
- estimated about 66-71 years ago Yasuie was born (estimated because 41 years ago he already was a full grown man so i thought about he could be between 25-30 years at that time i would even go as far as to say more about 30 years).
- estimated 64-59 years ago Ushimaru was born (39 years ago he was already seen with Onimaru he was all grown up, in regards to later pictures i estimated him to be about 25-30 years)
- 59 years ago Oden was born
- 59-55 years ago Kozaburo made Enma and gifted it to Oden (Oden was born 59 years ago and 55 years ago Kozaburo left Wano so inbetween he made the Enma. I would think close to 59 years ago maybe it was a gift to odens birth).
- 56-51 years ago Denjiro was born (when Kinemon met Denjiro for the first time, Kinemon has been 15. He called Denjiro a brat, thats why i think Denjiro is younger than Kinemon. But i dont think at that time he was any younger than 10 years Old so i estimated him to be somewhat between 10-15 closer to 10, because if he just would be one year younger than Kinemon he wouldnt call him brat and all Scabbards up til now we have the ages are about the same Age Range).
- 55 years ago Kozaburo left Wano
- 51 years ago Koshiro was born
- 41 years ago Denjiro met Kinemon and Oden
- 39 years ago Ushimaru was on his way with Onimaru.
- 22 years Ago Kuina is born
- 21 years Ago Zoro was born
- 20 years ago Oden died
- 20 years ago Denjiro saw Odens death
- 20 years Ago Ushimaru died through Kaido
- 6-10 years Ago Toko was born
- Today Yasuie died

So this all leaves me with 2 things:
1 year before Ushimaru died Zoro was born. Maybe he sent Zoro to his father, but would not explain why he did not take care of Zoro. Or maybe Zoro got even lost as Baby and luckily he landed near Shimotsuki Village xD
The other thing is if my estimates are about right we have a problem with Denjiro and his possible connection to Koshiro. If he really was born about 56-51 years ago, Ushimaru could be Kyoshiros Father and Kozaburo could be his Father. but like i said above i think Denjiro is quite younger than Kinemon because Kinemon called him brat, so hes closer to be 10 to12 at that time, that would be 51-53 years ago when Denjiro was born, at that time Kozaburo wasnt even in Wano anymore. That would lead up to Ushimaru could be the only possible father. But there would be a problem too. 41 years Ago Denjiro met Kinemon and Oden at that time he already did not know or even had parents. But Ushimaru was in Wano all alive and well. So this connection would also fall apart. And there couldnt be any kind of connection between Kyoshiro and Koshiro.

Maybe this helped or have you any other suggestions about the Timedates?

*thanks for the answers :D gosh what did i do with kuina xD* Updated*

Last edited:
M

MD Zolo

About the whole Shimotsuki Zoro thing, which now came up because of the SBS i thought about and made a little Timeline to clear a few things up. Not to every thing we have specific timedates so i just thought about some ages and so on myself.

- Hundreds of years ago Ryuma was born.
- 47 years Later Ryuma died due to a sickness
- estimated about 66-71 years ago Yasuie was born (estimated because 41 years ago he already was a full grown man so i thought about he could be between 25-30 years at that time i would even go as far as to say more about 30 years).
- estimated 64-59 years ago Ushimaru was born (39 years ago he was already seen with Onimaru he was all grown up, in regards to later pictures i estimated him to be about 25-30 years)
- 59 years ago Oden was born
- 59-55 years ago Kozaburo made Enma and gifted it to Oden (Oden was born 59 years ago and 55 years ago Kozaburo left Wano so inbetween he made the Enma. I would think close to 59 years ago maybe it was a gift to odens birth).
- 56-51 years ago Denjiro was born (when Kinemon met Denjiro for the first time, Kinemon has been 15. He called Denjiro a brat, thats why i think Denjiro is younger than Kinemon. But i dont think at that time he was any younger than 10 years Old so i estimated him to be somewhat between 10-15 closer to 10, because if he just would be one year younger than Kinemon he wouldnt call him brat and all Scabbards up til now we have the ages are about the same Age Range).
- 20 years ago Oden died
- 13 years Ago Kuina was born
- Today Yasuie died

So this all leaves me with 2 things:
1 year before Ushimaru died Zoro was born. Maybe he sent Zoro to his father, but would not explain why he did not take care of Zoro. Or maybe Zoro got even lost as Baby and luckily he landed near Shimotsuki Village xD
The other thing is if my estimates are about right we have a problem with Denjiro and his possible connection to Koshiro. If he really was born about 56-51 years ago, Ushimaru could be Kyoshiros Father and Kozaburo could be his Father. but like i said above i think Denjiro is quite younger than Kinemon because Kinemon called him brat, so hes closer to be 10 to12 at that time, that would be 51-53 years ago when Denjiro was born, at that time Kozaburo wasnt even in Wano anymore. That would lead up to Ushimaru could be the only possible father. But there would be a problem too. 41 years Ago Denjiro met Kinemon and Oden at that time he already did not know or even had parents. But Ushimaru was in Wano all alive and well. So this connection would also fall apart. And there couldnt be any kind of connection between Kyoshiro and Koshiro.

Maybe this helped or have you any other suggestions about the Timedates?
Nice timeline. But if Ringo fell two years after Oden, then Ushimaru probably died 18 years ago.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
- 20 years ago Oden died
- 13 years Ago Kuina was born
- Today Yasuie died
Some fixes, Kuina was born 22 years ago, and Ushimaru died 18 years ago. Kawamatsu said his camp held out for 2 years after the Kozuki were defeated.

I could be in the minority here, but I think the Roger Pirates look pretty damn cool :catrude:
Not easy trying to break this one down.
- 28 total members, 26 pirates and 2 apprentices. Bullet/Oden/Inu/Neko not included.
- 1 non-human (Sunbell).
- 0 women, but Spencer was confused for one in the flashback.
- 11 Sword/Knife users (Roger, Rayleigh, Spencer, Issac, Momora, Jackson, Gallant, Doringo, Shanks and Buggy, Tarou in the manga)
- 4 Lance/Spear/Trident users (Crocus, Sunbell, Yamon, Langram)
- 8 Brawlers (Blumarine, Mugren, Rowing, Ganryu, Elio, Max Marx, Nozdon, Donquino)
- 3 Gunners (Bankuro, Petermoo, Roger in Chapter 0)
- 1 Mace/club user (Millet Pine)
- 1 Axe user (Gaban)
- 3 mystery (Yuui, Elio, Rowing)

The brawlers may not be brawlers, that's just where I put them based on their body builds. The manga flashback offers no clue for the 3 mystery characters. Ganryu has some nice spiked gloves. Tarou is interesting. Tarou has a spear-looking thing in his design, a long sword in the manga, and carries a canon in chapter 0. He's probably just well rounded.
I really want to know who the 3 body bags Oden took out here were. For sure, we got Donquino as the biggest figure. On the right, maybe Elio without his hat? And Rowing behind Oden?

D

Deleted member 83

Not easy trying to break this one down.
- 28 total members, 26 pirates and 2 apprentices. Bullet/Oden/Inu/Neko not included.
- 1 non-human (Sunbell).
- 0 women, but Spencer was confused for one in the flashback.
- 11 Sword/Knife users (Roger, Rayleigh, Spencer, Issac, Momora, Jackson, Gallant, Doringo, Shanks and Buggy, Tarou in the manga)
- 4 Lance/Spear/Trident users (Crocus, Sunbell, Yamon, Langram)
- 8 Brawlers (Blumarine, Mugren, Rowing, Ganryu, Elio, Max Marx, Nozdon, Donquino)
- 3 Gunners (Bankuro, Petermoo, Roger in Chapter 0)
- 1 Mace/club user (Millet Pine)
- 1 Axe user (Gaban)
- 3 mystery (Yuui, Elio, Rowing)

The brawlers may not be brawlers, that's just where I put them based on their body builds. The manga flashback offers no clue for the 3 mystery characters. Ganryu has some nice spiked gloves. Tarou is interesting. Tarou has a spear-looking thing in his design, a long sword in the manga, and carries a canon in chapter 0. He's probably just well rounded.
I really want to know who the 3 body bags Oden took out here were. For sure, we got Donquino as the biggest figure. On the right, maybe Elio without his hat? And Rowing behind Oden?
Oda said these are sketches of the main crew members, so Oden could’ve just taken out some fodders