Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
It is interesting that all the human swordsmen for whom we know the animal theme are land animal:

-Zoro = Bengal tiger
-Law = Snow Leopard
-Shanks = Lion
-Fujitora = Tiger
-Killer = Weasel
-Drake = Allosaurus
-Hawkins = Horse
-Kaku = Giraffe

But Mihawk is a Hawk :pepecafe:
(I did not include King here because we do not know his race yet).

Mihawk is one of the supreme animal in the air, Shanks is one of the supreme animal on the land and, if we add Zoro second animal theme which is the shark, Zoro is one of the supreme animal in the sea:pepecafe::pepecafe:

Note that the Horse, the Weasel and the Giraffe fell prey to the Tiger or the Shark in real life:pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe:

Zoro will most likely never an all out fight against any of his fellow feline swordsmen :pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe:
Is Oda telling us something here?:pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe:

Will King be the first bird Zoro beat before Mihawk? :pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
โ€Ž
It is interesting that all the human swordsmen for whom we know the animal theme are land animal:

-Zoro = Bengal tiger
-Law = Snow Leopard
-Shanks = Lion
-Fujitora = Tiger
-Killer = Weasel
-Drake = Allosaurus
-Hawkins = Horse
-Kaku = Giraffe

But Mihawk is a Hawk :pepecafe:
(I did not include King here because we do not know his race yet).

Mihawk is one of the supreme animal in the air, Shanks is one of the supreme animal on the land and, if we add Zoro second animal theme which is the shark, Zoro is one of the supreme animal in the sea:pepecafe::pepecafe:

Note that the Horse, the Weasel and the Giraffe fell prey to the Tiger or the Shark in real life:pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe:

Zoro will most likely never an all out fight against any of his fellow feline swordsmen :pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe:
Is Oda telling us something here?:pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe:

Will King be the first bird Zoro beat before Mihawk? :pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe:
Mihawk's name Dracule also ties with Dragons. Dracul means Dragon, which was also the epithet of Vlad II. Vlad II or Vlad Dracul, who was the father of Vlad The Impaler, was part of the Order of Dragons. A christian group of crusaders.

Their symbol.

So ontop of his obvious christian connections, Mihawk has some connections to Dragons as well. And both dragons and hawks are typically airborne creatures. And Zoro's connections to tigers are also apparent.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž

He was talking about 9 scabbards.
However, the main thing it's not who gonna defeat Kaido, it's rather that Kaido's head will be chopped off

I mean, who else if not Zoro?
This is one of the multiple hints that don't have to be underestimated XD

The most clear to me is Oda allowed Zoro the Enma training which wasn't necessary in the case scenario he would have fought King and simply him