Fanclub Charlotte Family/Big-Mom Pirates FC

Who is your favorite Member of the Charlotte Family?

• Total voters
She has the grace, beauty and strength of a true queen.
I really really really hope that Oda don´t forget Smoothie, she deserve a same threatment as Jack and Queen.
I already hate it how Oda handle Cracker, if I compare him with Jack and Queen who get a lot of panels/screentime without getting defeated.

I hope Smoothie can shine during this arc, at least against the Navy or something, because the shine against the alliance will probably get the beast pirates.^^

I really really really hope that Oda don´t forget Smoothie, she deserve a same threatment as Jack and Queen.
I already hate it how Oda handle Cracker, if I compare him with Jack and Queen who get a lot of panels/screentime without getting defeated.

I hope Smoothie can shine during this arc, at least against the Navy or something, because the shine against the alliance will probably get the beast pirates.^^
Well things are not that bright for Jack, who couldn't get a decisive advantage on the Dukes and Ashura Douji and got smacked by Zunisha, and for Queen who got beaten by an amnesiac BM and pissed himself upon seeing BM regain her memory lol.

I can see Smoothie taking on and fighting equally one of the former admiral candidates Gion or Tokitake and her powers should deal some real damage to many marines.

Speaking of the Calamities there are some who ship King with Smoothie whereas a few ship her with Jack instead.

I wouldn't be against either of them since they are both foils to her in terms of theme (wildfire and drought against juice/liquid) and personnalities.
I hope for a Queen x Smoothie relationship. The Beauty and the Beast style.

Literally their nicknames lol

Well things are not that bright for Jack, who couldn't get a decisive advantage on the Dukes and Ashura Douji and got smacked by Zunisha, and for Queen who got beaten by an amnesiac BM and pissed himself upon seeing BM regain her memory lol.

I can see Smoothie taking on and fighting equally one of the former admiral candidates Gion or Tokitake and her powers should deal some real damage to many marines.
Be honest I was kinda surprised when I see the fishmens and Germa66 could still put a fight after having a war against two sweet commanders and two veterans with many ministers and soldiers and also Big mom mainship.
For sake of the plot Oda nerfed again the Big mom pirates back then, be honest Smoothie and co should easily beat down the Germa66 on land and probably even the fishmens, little bother me back then.

For Jack and Queen, I didn´t only mean their battle but also panels/character development was kinda nice, Jack get enough shine during the Zou arc and Queen get his own arc with Udon though, it was little funny to see how much screentime these characters get.
For battle scenes, Jack wasn´t really ever get defeated, he either tank or attack back and Queen manage it very well against fucking Big mom(even though amnesiac she was a big threat), also we see a development of Queen character and the most important point, his weapons who are dangerous asf.

I like the character build up for both Jack and Queen, for now even better then King who probably get same screentime soon.
The only sweet commander who also get such threatment(even far better) was Katakuri.
I hope in the future Smoothie and Cracker get the same development aswell, for some reason Perospero get a very good threatment.

Good character development for both beast and big mom pirates:
Bmp: Katakuri,Perospero and Oven
Beast pirates: Jack and Queen

I like it how Perospero and Oven take more development better then both Smoothie and Cracker, compare that to the beast pirates they only hype up so far the calamity. Let see if some beast pirates veterans taking same threatment as Pero or Oven.

Be honest I was kinda surprised when I see the fishmens and Germa66 could still put a fight after having a war against two sweet commanders and two veterans with many ministers and soldiers and also Big mom mainship.
For sake of the plot Oda nerfed again the Big mom pirates back then, be honest Smoothie and co should easily beat down the Germa66 on land and probably even the fishmens, little bother me back then.

For Jack and Queen, I didn´t only mean their battle but also panels/character development was kinda nice, Jack get enough shine during the Zou arc and Queen get his own arc with Udon though, it was little funny to see how much screentime these characters get.
For battle scenes, Jack wasn´t really ever get defeated, he either tank or attack back and Queen manage it very well against fucking Big mom(even though amnesiac she was a big threat), also we see a development of Queen character and the most important point, his weapons who are dangerous asf.

I like the character build up for both Jack and Queen, for now even better then King who probably get same screentime soon.
The only sweet commander who also get such threatment(even far better) was Katakuri.
I hope in the future Smoothie and Cracker get the same development aswell, for some reason Perospero get a very good threatment.

Good character development for both beast and big mom pirates:
Bmp: Katakuri,Perospero and Oven
Beast pirates: Jack and Queen

I like it how Perospero and Oven take more development better then both Smoothie and Cracker, compare that to the beast pirates they only hype up so far the calamity. Let see if some beast pirates veterans taking same threatment as Pero or Oven.
Well Snack and Oven were the only SC and Veteran to really fight them. We didn't even see Daifuku and Smoothie really taking on the Germa and the Sun Pirates which was just stupid or lazy writing, and let's not talk about Compote who came back to WCI for no reasons (at least the anime showed her on the Queen Mama Chanter). Another ridiculous thing that Snack was the only one who really took on the Vinsmokes among the Veterans and SC as each time the Vinsmokes attacked them the BMP were focused on someone or something else and didn't counter-attack.

Also in Queen's case it was clear that he was completely out of his league against BM and that had it not been for her falling asleep out of nowhere he and his men would have been exterminated and the one time he landed a hit on BM it was because she was totally focused on chasing Luffy.