Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes probably waiting until after the break, the next chapter to confirm it. Or hes gonna keep us chasing that wishful "carrot on a stick" to find out as long as possible lol.

At least Oda remembered her and gave her some storyline and partial closure unlike Zeus!

:robinsweat::peperain:
i mean, if you re-read the chapter where BM makes Hera eat Zeus, you can understand that somehow Zeus was able to become independent from BM herself by refuging in Nami’s clima takt

G

Gorosei Informer

Buggy is overratted lol
Even crocs and mihawk become hia underling so saddd
So overrated that Croc and Mihawk became his underlings?

I don't think that works quite the way you think it does lmao.

Hes like a modern day Xebec right now. Recruiting extremely powerful people, recruiting tons of loyal, worshipping followers from Impel Down including level 6 prisoners, becoming a Warlord and now a Yonko through sheer luck, deception and cunning lol.
Putting bounties on the Marines heads and giving them a taste of their own medicine and turning them into the prey too.

:kaidowhat:

Regardless of Stampede being canon or not, Coby has no feats that put him at Tobiroppo level. I dont think he grew that much to be able to defeat Boa. Also, he is just one of the marines going after Boa, there is definitely people stronger than him in that fleet and leading it.
Compare the first time we see Coby to the one we saw at Reverie. Totally plausible for him to be at this level now.

Regardless of Stampede being canon or not, Coby has no feats that put him at Tobiroppo level. I dont think he grew that much to be able to defeat Boa. Also, he is just one of the marines going after Boa, there is definitely people stronger than him in that fleet and leading it.
i agree personally, but i do think he’s grown almost at boa’s level. Oda has apparently planned to give him a top tier observation haki

Luffy went from commander level to beating kaido.

Also he rapidly gets stronger oda already confirmed he has advanced observation and master rokushiki
Hancock is off screen for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.