Rules Berserk General Dicussion

The promotional message for the chapter: "The long awaited continuation. While Casca, who has awakened from a long nightmare, rests her body, Farnese and Schierke try their hand at learning a new power."

Farnese and Schierke power!? We getting some Danaan greatness it seems.
Casca is probably going to be unconscious after the events of last chapter.
I hope we get the typical Skull Knight exposition, the boi deserves the most focus in the chapter.

would it be a disappointment again? i feel like the author is lazy somewhat.

the first arcs are super awesome especially the Eclipse arc, but after Ganishka it's just lame imo
Compare the level of detail in Berserk with normal mangas, it´s incomparable.
Miura is not taking breaks while we do not get chapters, he simply takes a lot more time (he also does not have assistants who can adapt to his level of detail and art style iirc) to finish chapters, so they get released for a time and then it stops until you have a certain amount again.

Compare the level of detail in Berserk with normal mangas, it´s incomparable.
Miura is not taking breaks while we do not get chapters, he simply takes a lot more time (he also does not have assistants who can adapt to his level of detail and art style iirc) to finish chapters, so they get released for a time and then it stops until you have a certain amount again.
From my knowledge, this is wrong. I've read somewhere that he does indeed have assistants now who will be doing most of the drawing, and the recent Hiatus was in order for them to adapt his drawing style until he's pleased with it. Don't have the source anymore, though.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
From my knowledge, this is wrong. I've read somewhere that he does indeed have assistants now who will be doing most of the drawing, and the recent Hiatus was in order for them to adapt his drawing style until he's pleased with it. Don't have the source anymore, though.
You've gotten it a bit mixed up.

Miura's assistants do nearly all the drawing for a new series he has, where he's more of a director than anything. He still does nearly all the work for Berserk himself.

The hiatus thing is that Miura himself moved to digital drawing five years ago, and has taken time to adjust.

Here's an article about it
https://www.otaquest.com/kentaro-miura-interview-duranki-berserk/