Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

I thought if so, the user could just name it, didn’t wanted to harm anyone, just could have been a bigger connection or help the forum grow as well. But yeah, you seem to be right.

Noticed I finally took that avatar? :D
OPFanpage is basically a scavenger of sort. It collects feasible theories from wherever they can find and post in OPfanpage usually under the name Guts.

They took theories from OJ and now WG and probably from other sites. There is no point in investigating this.

What kind of debt do you think that Kaido owes to Big Mom ?

Some think that she saved him from being captured or killed during their time in the Rocks while there a few (like battlehunger96 on Opfanpage) who believe that she saved him from Whitebeard's retribution after Oden's death.
thats exactly what I think it is
big mom was pretty strong while kaido was considerably weaker
I could see that being the case. he owes her a lifeworth debt

Oh absolutely :kizabat:

It was funny to see all that hype around them still. Luckly I knew the truth in advance.
The course was unfair from the start. They never had a chance against Luffy's plot armor, ability to gather allies and him having the voice of all things, the only person able of reading poneglyphs and the Pirate King's right-hand as a mentor on his side.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Chapter 977 Spoiler
-Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance arrive at Onigashima
-Kaido Number Bigmom are in Silhouette
-look like they change costume to celebrate party
Kaido:where is he,he should join the party
Kaido subordinate :whom do you mean?
Kaido: My son
-chapter end with remain Flying Six Headliners silhouette
Hmmm I wonder who his son is :zorothink:

Status