Others Mafia Championship

who do you want to see representing at the championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

WHAT IS THE MAFIA CHAMPIONSHIP?

The Mafia Championship is an annual forum-based tournament that pits representatives from various online Mafia (aka Werewolf) communities against one another as they compete to determine the Internet’s greatest Mafia player. Each participating community democratically elects one person to represent them and play on their behalf.

If you're a passer-by who doesn't know what Mafia is, we have an explanation on our landing page.

Besides being a fun, competitive event that allows players to showcase their skills and unique playstyles whilst being cheered on by their home communities, the main purpose of the Mafia Championship is to create closer bonds between communities and players.

As of Season 6, 770+ representatives have played in the Mafia Championship, representing 320+ different communities and 50+ different nationalities.

Are you ready for yet another exciting season?

Rules:
1. You need to vote a champion from your community .
2. Maximum of 2 players are allowed that is one main and sub players .

Vote :
1. Vote the player using @Players's name .

2. The player with most votes will be sent to Thingyman the admin of Mafia Universe and host of season 7 .​

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dragomir

You should have let AL made this thread when he was ready. 2nd, does Thingyman even know that this forum is down for it?
@Bogard we must nominate a person from Worst Generation to join the champ game
It's not a requirement for us to do that. If the players don't want to then that is fine.

@Homelander Add a poll, asking whether or not people want to go. By Monday, if everyone's ok with it, then a player can nominate themselves as a candidate. After a week, all nominations will be closed and a new thread will come up where the players may vote which candidate they want to go. Does that sound good?

H

Homelander

You should have let AL made this thread when he was ready. 2nd, does Thingyman even know that this forum is down for it?

It's not a requirement for us to do that. If the players don't want to then that is fine.

@Homelander Add a poll, asking whether or not people want to go. By Monday, if everyone's ok with it, then a player can nominate themselves as a candidate. After a week, all nominations will be closed and a new thread will come up where the players may vote which candidate they want to go. Does that sound good?
Why sure i did inform them they said they will message here eventually as well ? Its just an ad buddy Al can create his own thread for nomination .

D

Dragomir

Why sure i did inform them they said they will message here eventually as well ? Its just an ad buddy Al can create his own thread for nomination if he wants to .
No point in creating a 2nd thread when this can be used.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Only one person? I was hyped at first, thinking a few of us could go into it. But it makes sense, dunno how you'd progress that way.

I'm not sure I know enough about Mafia to volunteer myself, but it seems real fun.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No point in creating a 2nd thread when this can be used.
Hmmm

Only one person? I was hyped at first, thinking a few of us could go into it. But it makes sense, dunno how you'd progress that way.

I'm not sure I know enough about Mafia to volunteer myself, but it seems real fun.
me, tac and kiwi started playing together on this forum first game and played almost all game together. I back his or @Kiwipom nomination instead of Rebornimformer.

H

Homelander

Ya only one but we need two player if main player does not participate .

@Dragomir has caliber we should send him haha .

Reborn

Ya only one but we need two player if main player does not participate .

@Dragomir has caliber we should send him haha .
I think we should send someone new.

That's Why tac,kiwi who are quite frequent here in mafia games would be right choice...

Well it's Just my opinion...i am fine with Drago, noctis or anyone else as well lol

Hey there, one of the champs organizers here!!!

The invite link posted by Homelander earlier has most of the details about it, though you can find more information here: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/25499-Season-7-General-Information

As a note, I'd strongly suggest making sure that you're prepared to deal with a lot of posts per day... games can get pretty intense, especially towards EoD!! You can also take a look at examples of activity in last year's season 6 games here, which got up to over 6-7 thousand posts per game: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/forums/70-Mafia-Championship-Season-6

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!!

~ Ara

Reborn

Nah man. Nah. It's gotta be you. Out of those who started playing since the forum was made, I'd def. put you at the top of the list.
Nope! I won't participate.

Also, I am not that into Mafia nor I can take out that much time.

So, among those who started playing game since wg kicked off, I will go for you or kiwi

AL sama

Red Haired
Hey there, one of the champs organizers here!!!

The invite link posted by Homelander earlier has most of the details about it, though you can find more information here: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/25499-Season-7-General-Information

As a note, I'd strongly suggest making sure that you're prepared to deal with a lot of posts per day... games can get pretty intense, especially towards EoD!! You can also take a look at examples of activity in last year's season 6 games here, which got up to over 6-7 thousand posts per game: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/forums/70-Mafia-Championship-Season-6

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!!

~ Ara
kindly PM me

AL sama

Red Haired
alright I got permission from @Bogard to send someone from our community to take part in the Championship.

I'd like someone new to represent us. you guys don't need to be afraid cause we'll be sending you just to have a fun and learning experience.

so those who are interested in going please nominate yourselves. after a week I'll start a voting poll with all the nominees and we'll vote to decide who will be going.

the Championship rules and details are already given above.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.