General & Others Most interesting crews comparisons

Ima exclude the yonko but
I really like the donquixiote pirates, kuja, and all the east blue ones

I like all the supernova but i don't feel we get enough of their crew. At least they all got cool aesthetics
So far i like the fire tanks

I like bepo and killer but want more from both crews. Hope we get more of all their crews in general but doubt it

Probably the Beast Pirates-Big Mom Pirates and Baroque Works-Donquixote Pirates because these crews are basically made to be compared. Kaido and Big Mom are clearly built as opposites (starting by their colors, blue versus pink) while Dressrosa was like a "rip-off" of Arabasta (although I find the Donquixote Pirates to be designed and conceptualized way better overall).

I always felt as if Oden was Sanji's parallel on the Roger pirates.
  • Oden was the 3rd strongest
  • Oden was a prince
  • The way Oden chose to deal with the kaido situation all by himself without asking for help from the Roger or whitebeard pirates parallels Sanji at the beginning of whole cake island.
I feel as if Sanji will legitimately marry pudding, as a parallel to Oden x toki, sometime later in the series. They both actually like each other and I feel as if pudding will be extremely important later in the series due to her 3rd eye. Oda has also heavily hinted that the big mom pirates could be future allies with the whole o-lin thing, as well as the fact that Luffy has a friendly relationship with Katakuri, Pudding likes sanji, and the fact that Sanji basically saved the big mom pirates at the end of WCI.

Given how much the giants of elbaf hate big mom, I see blackbeard invading WCI and capturing big mom sometime after wano in order to deliver her to the giants and gain their alliance. I see elbaf partially being a big mom rescue arc where shanks, Luffy, and the big mom pirates ally to stop blackbeard. At that time, I could see Sanji marrying pudding in order to properly ally the big mom pirates with the straw hats.

I always felt as if Oden was Sanji's parallel on the Roger pirates.
  • Oden was the 3rd strongest
  • Oden was a prince
  • The way Oden chose to deal with the kaido situation all by himself without asking for help from the Roger or whitebeard pirates parallels Sanji at the beginning of whole cake island.
I feel as if Sanji will legitimately marry pudding, as a parallel to Oden x toki, sometime later in the series. They both actually like each other and I feel as if pudding will be extremely important later in the series due to her 3rd eye. Oda has also heavily hinted that the big mom pirates could be future allies with the whole o-lin thing, as well as the fact that Luffy has a friendly relationship with Katakuri, Pudding likes sanji, and the fact that Sanji basically saved the big mom pirates at the end of WCI.

Given how much the giants of elbaf hate big mom, I see blackbeard invading WCI and capturing big mom sometime after wano in order to deliver her to the giants and gain their alliance. I see elbaf partially being a big mom rescue arc where shanks, Luffy, and the big mom pirates ally to stop blackbeard. At that time, I could see Sanji marrying pudding in order to properly ally the big mom pirates with the straw hats.
Oden seemed to be the second strongest to me.

The somewhat obvious answer would be Strawhats and Blackbeard Pirates.

Each member of the crews seemingly will have a foil with the other. Besides BB, Shiryu, Van Auger, and Doc Q we can't assume how the rest will matchup but i am looking forward to how Oda will connect them.

I think not necessarily with whole crews but in time:

Kidd becomes Shanks
Law becomes Blackbeard
Luffy becomes Roger
Blackbeard becomes Rocks

Not really sure that Weevil inherits the will of Newgate. It's pretty hard to take him seriously as a character with his own agency.