Speculations Greenbull's fire resistance sets him up as a Sanji opponent. Sanji will raise his flame's heat to eventually win.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Bro he put bounties on the marines and got assistance from Mihawk and Crocodile. Of course they'd call him an emperor. He might not be that strong him self, but he has strong allies, territory, money and fame. All of the things needed to be a Yonko
Sure, strong allies and fans are the only requirements to be a Yonko, I can agree with that. Yonko is not a strength title but a political title.

The only requirement to be an Admiral is incredible strength. Lol

Tbh I think Oda went out of his way to show us that in normal circumstances flames would be his natural weakness but he has a way around it, I don’t think it’ll be a case of needed hotter flames to win. I actually think Zoro will face him. We were given two katana wielding admirals at the same time, one that is loyal and one that is disloyal to the fleet admiral/wg higher ups/celestial dragons.

Something you guys forgot to notice is:

- Aramaki looks to be the weakest Admiral, and only the weakest one can Sanji defeat.
- Since Aramaki is forest, Sanji can use knives too, boosting his attack potency.
- Queen's snake attack that disfigure Sanji looks a lot like Aramaki's branch attack. This way Sanji can "counter" Aramaki again.

- Aramaki looks to be the weakest Admiral, and only the weakest one can Sanji defeat.
- Since Aramaki is forest, Sanji can use knives too, boosting his attack potency.
- Queen's snake attack that disfigure Sanji looks a lot like Aramaki's branch attack. This way Sanji can "counter" Aramaki again.
He only uses knives against opponents who use food like that cp7 guy who used noodle techniques. Tbf though Aramaki is just an arrogant talking salad so..

Are you retarded? Forest doesn't equal food, IF sanji fights gb he wouldn't use his hands in any way.

If one of the strawhats were to fight gb my guess would be jinbe or Yamato if she makes it onto the ship since she has unfinished business with gb thanks to momo not letting her attack