Break Week The Auras need to stop + NEEDED FORUM CLEANSING [RANT]

aura haters still L' s and it ain't stopping :steef:
Where are "aura haters taking Ls"?

How old are you, 16?

You literally get served some shit food and instead of demanding better quality you try to celebrate because other customers also got that shitty food and actually complained about it.

That's the definition of stupid right there.

Keep crying about it. The new animation looks great. You really think Toei cares about some forum brats who probably don’t even actually like One Piece anyway. A majority of the people here watch/read it specifically to complain or hate. If you don’t enjoy it, don’t watch it. When the anime of Dressrosa was coming out, I stuck to the manga because of the horrendous animation and pacing of the episodes. You can do the same for Wano. The animation finally gets good and all everyone wants to do is complain. It NEVER stops with you people.
Grow up.

Not everyone that rightfully criticizes some piss poor decisions is a "One Piece hater".

We actually use our brain and don't go full homer, celebrating every fart or turd Toei etc. serve us.

The Wano artwork and animation was actually really good, all of us have said so during the first two acts. Then they completely fucked up by overanimating and putting in ridiculous aura nonsense.

Last edited:
Αura is trash, doesnt exist in anime. Dbz lovers should go and watch super instead. You think anime is good now just bc is so colourful. Smh.
Cry It ain't changing shit

How old are you, 16?

You literally get served some shit food and instead of demanding better quality you try to celebrate because other customers also got that shitty food and actually complained about it.

Well go stop the auras fuck all that talking and awww at least I don't look at shit I don't like cry more and we goin keep rubbing in your face

Rob Lucci vs Luffy was an awesome fight.0 Auras or lightning effects at all

A bit is fine but spamming it with full-screen scale is shit
So much this.

How can any sane and objective person watch Luffy vs Lucci or Marineford, then switch to the current Luffy vs Kaido aura-shitfest and actually claim that the latter is "great"?

It's absolute horseshit.

Like you said: A bit of animation or depicting a bit of aura (like the actual manga did) is fine, but completely going overboard and creating a LSD fever-dream is just nonsense.

How old are you, 16?

Grow up.

Not everyone that rightfully criticizes some piss poor decisions is a "One Piece hater".

We actually use our brain and don't go full homer, celebrating every fart or turd Toei etc. serve us.

The Wano artwork and animation was actually really good, all of us have said so during the first two arcs. Then they completely fucked up by overanimating and putting in ridiculous aura nonsense.
Lol at “rightfully criticizing”. You are just a One Piece hater. Lol at “using your brain”. Nope, just another NPC who hates on One Piece because it is the popular thing to do. The first act had pacing problems and added filler (Batman literally had most of an episode of firing arrows and blocking Luffy’s attack, Luffy looked like he was stalemating Kaido in their first fight). The Killer fight ALSO had auras. But now you haters make it your prerogative to complain.

One Piece’s anime is finally given the detail it deserves and a bunch of haters who probably praise every other animes art, wants to hate on One Piece. Not surprising. Again, if you don’t like it, DON’T watch it. Let those of us who ACTUALLY enjoy it, enjoy it.
Post automatically merged:

Rob Lucci vs Luffy was an awesome fight.0 Auras or lightning effects at all

A bit is fine but spamming it with full-screen scale is shit
Lol people would STILL find a reason to complain about that fight. Also, pre timeskip wasn’t Haki focused, post timeskip is.

Lol at “rightfully criticizing”. You are just a One Piece hater. Lol at “using your brain”. Nope, just another NPC who hates on One Piece because it is the popular thing to do. The first act had pacing problems and added filler (Batman literally had most of an episode of firing arrows and blocking Luffy’s attack, Luffy looked like he was stalemating Kaido in their first fight). The Killer fight ALSO had auras. But now you haters make it your prerogative to complain.

One Piece’s anime is finally given the detail it deserves and a bunch of haters who probably praise every other animes art, wants to hate on One Piece. Not surprising. Again, if you don’t like it, DON’T watch it. Let those of us who ACTUALLY enjoy it, enjoy it.
Post automatically merged:

Lol people would STILL find a reason to complain about that fight. Also, pre timeskip wasn’t Haki focused, post timeskip is.
Who said you can't enjoy it?

Go on, happy for you if you can.

If you complain about others voicing their dislike of the current style, you're in the wrong place here.

People can complain just like people can celebrate OP here. It's a forum to discuss (!) things, not just a one-sided wankfest where every critical voice should just piss off.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

You shouldn't be allowed to enjoy this shit. I'm glad you have to see everyone hate on it. It's a garbage product.

And the sad part is I can list you some Wano episodes that were amazing, even one that was on the roof not too long ago.

Trash needs to be called out for what it is.

"The animation is good but the auras ruined the scene" then why you saying the animation was good in the first place lmao I swear they really they this shit

Who said you can't enjoy it?

Go on, happy for you if you can.

If you complain about others voicing their dislike of the current style, you're in the wrong place here.

People can complain just like people can celebrate OP here. It's a forum to discuss (!) things, not just a one-sided wankfest where every critical voice should just piss off.
Lol I wouldn’t be writing ANYTHING if this was the only time, but ALL you people do is complain. Not just about the anime, but the manga too. If you don’t like a series, don’t wait around complaining about it.
You shouldn't be allowed to enjoy this shit. I'm glad you have to see everyone hate on it. It's a garbage product.

And the sad part is I can list you some Wano episodes that were amazing, even one that was on the roof not too long ago.

Lol I STILL enjoy it. Cry harder. And the funny thing is that a LOT of people enjoyed it. It is just a bunch of angry people like you who are NEVER satisfied with One Piece who complain about it.

1015, 1017, 1026, AND 1028 were ALL amazing episodes and I hope that Toei keeps it up. Way better than what they were doing in Dressrosa.

ZenZu

Lol I wouldn’t be writing ANYTHING if this was the only time, but ALL you people do is complain. Not just about the anime, but the manga too. If you don’t like a series, don’t wait around complaining about it.

Lol I STILL enjoy it. Cry harder. And the funny thing is that a LOT of people enjoyed it. It is just a bunch of angry people like you who are NEVER satisfied with One Piece who complain about it.

1015, 1017, 1026, AND 1028 were ALL amazing episodes and I hope that Toei keeps it up. Way better than what they were doing in Dressrosa.
Dressrosa was atrocious it's not something to celebrate.

The problem is toei is putting a lot of effort into the anime now. But are actively choosing to make it worse. That's the worst part about this all, the budget increased and now we have to deal with this lightshow for no reason. Tone it down and you get act 1 Wano which was great for the most part. Heck Oden's flashback scenes were great.

Toei even when they're performing well can't do anything right. This studio is cursed and plagued with idiots.

Who is everyone? And is these everyone can do something about it? Lol

A bit my ass aura is aura
No,its not

I understond modern Anime is using auras(and thats not a bad thing,i like them) BUT the way OP is using them is to much.You can barely see what's going on.You can only see Light and sparkling effects.Just take a look at Broly vs Gogeta.You have Auraeffects but i can see anything crystal clear

No,its not

I understond modern Anime is using auras(and thats not a bad thing,i like them) BUT the way OP is using them is to much.You can barely see what's going on.You can only see Light and sparkling effects.Just take a look at Broly vs Gogeta.You have Auraeffects but i can see anything crystal clear

Ok thanks for teaching me a punch is not a punch

Dressrosa was atrocious it's not something to celebrate.

The problem is toei is putting a lot of effort into the anime now. But are actively choosing to make it worse. That's the worst part about this all, the budget increased and now we have to deal with this lightshow for no reason. Tone it down and you get act 1 Wano which was great for the most part. Heck Oden's flashback scenes were great.

Toei even when they're performing well can't do anything right. This studio is cursed and plagued with idiots.
Not celebrating Dressrosa. I was pointing out that I would take this animation over it any day, hands down. To each their own, but remember this:
Toei usually liters a One Piece episode with
- People running and screaming
- Repeated animations
- Flashbacks of things that literally just happened
- Scenes that are dragged out to the point where they are ruined
- Terrible fight animation where they literally do the same thing over and over to try to make it look like a fight is going on

Now they are putting in a LOT more effort, which is a step in the right direction. Compare this episode to the last episode. Last episode literally had Big Mom falling for half the episode and a recap of her falling on top of that. This episode moved along smoothly. I don’t see how ANYONE could hate on Killer and Kid’s scene with Hawkins. As for Luffy’s punch, he isn’t even flying around DBZ style this time around. They tried to build up his powerup in the anime, whereas in the manga he just figures it out and starts casually using it.

ZenZu

Not celebrating Dressrosa. I was pointing out that I would take this animation over it any day, hands down. To each their own, but remember this:
Toei usually liters a One Piece episode with
- People running and screaming
- Repeated animations
- Flashbacks of things that literally just happened
- Scenes that are dragged out to the point where they are ruined
- Terrible fight animation where they literally do the same thing over and over to try to make it look like a fight is going on

Now they are putting in a LOT more effort, which is a step in the right direction. Compare this episode to the last episode. Last episode literally had Big Mom falling for half the episode and a recap of her falling on top of that. This episode moved along smoothly. I don’t see how ANYONE could hate on Killer and Kid’s scene with Hawkins. As for Luffy’s punch, he isn’t even flying around DBZ style this time around. They tried to build up his powerup in the anime, whereas in the manga he just figures it out and starts casually using it.

Same arc, similar haki clash, similar elite animation and yet it was 20 times better. You can't give me one legit reason why Kaidou and Luffy's haki clash couldn't look like this. They are actively choosing to ruin scenes, that's just sad.

Same arc, similar haki clash, similar elite animation and yet it was 20 times better. You can't give me one legit reason why Kaidou and Luffy's haki clash couldn't look like this. They are actively choosing to ruin scenes, that's just sad.
Disagree, but to each their own. Luffy’s has to be flashier because he is the main character and his battle with Kaido is the transition to him becoming a Top Tier. It had to add certain things to convey the effect that his new Haki had. There were many people who complained about that aspect when it first happened in the manga.
Also, lol 20 times better is such an exaggeration.