General & Others Movie One piece Red : Zoro hype spoilers !!!!

- Well i think all of u saw those short videos about shanks and other straw hats , especially about shanks ; let's talk about it :

it was shown that shanks forced kizaru to surrender in the same way that benbeck did that again in the movie also on panel in MF , i'm not gonna post videos or panels since that is found anywhere in YT just check it .

About shanks :
he got hyped a lot about his CoC and his swordmanship .

and About Benbeck :
he got hyped about his Haki and his bullets that can penetrate any defence .

well based on VC benbeck was shanks's moon while the later is the sun , and has an equal presence .
Now that same ben beck in the movie that shanks stans use to powerscale ; is shown laughing and chilling .

But when
When Zoro goes Asura for one frame it cuts back to Beckman and he looks scared, he's even sweating.

Lol thanks for @Peroroncino who noticed that ; this is shanks's equal for you against Ashura with just CoA ( green aura ) and no black blades yet nor boosts in Haki and Zoro seems to have mastered enma without issues . :gokulaugh:

@Geo @CbShadow @MarineHQ62 @Punpun @ShishioIsBack @comrade etc etc etc ............
yeah i mean after all your zoro who has best backstory , best arc , killed kaido , is main character of series ,have conquer haki under control , always sucks a sword obviusly anyone would be scared of such a character
Post automatically merged:

zoro sucker every time
a powerfull man is introduced =he is zoro father
a villain is introduced =xoro will kill that villain there are so many parallel
and there are more parllel between ben backman and franky then parllel between zoro and beckman

Kaido was no match for Zoro's Asura form

If it's 1 v 1

Bet on Asura Zoro

If Zoro can maintain Asura for a longer time, that will be the most broken power ever :O
zoro asura hardly lefta a scar luffy punches were doing much more damage zoro use it on sword thats why it look cool but there are many broken power far superior to asura

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
- Well i think all of u saw those short videos about shanks and other straw hats , especially about shanks ; let's talk about it :

it was shown that shanks forced kizaru to surrender in the same way that benbeck did that again in the movie also on panel in MF , i'm not gonna post videos or panels since that is found anywhere in YT just check it .

About shanks :
he got hyped a lot about his CoC and his swordmanship .

and About Benbeck :
he got hyped about his Haki and his bullets that can penetrate any defence .

well based on VC benbeck was shanks's moon while the later is the sun , and has an equal presence .
Now that same ben beck in the movie that shanks stans use to powerscale ; is shown laughing and chilling .

But when
When Zoro goes Asura for one frame it cuts back to Beckman and he looks scared, he's even sweating.

Lol thanks for @Peroroncino who noticed that ; this is shanks's equal for you against Ashura with just CoA ( green aura ) and no black blades yet nor boosts in Haki and Zoro seems to have mastered enma without issues . :gokulaugh:

@Geo @CbShadow @MarineHQ62 @Punpun @ShishioIsBack @comrade etc etc etc ............
How the fuck did you managed to flex the animation sequence and tell that Beckmann reacted to Zoro Ashura.

Mfkers were in different places, Beckman couldn't see Zoro. It was nothing else than a battle cry/screaming to the attack like everyone else did too.

I believe it's the synchronization of their attacks.
It was nice to see ben who is the strongest FM after dark king to be paired with zoro thought.
Zoro will surpass ben by the age of 22 through.
How far he will go when he reaches his prime :noo:

How the fuck did you managed to flex the animation sequence and tell that Beckmann reacted to Zoro Ashura.

Mfkers were in different places, Beckman couldn't see Zoro. It was nothing else than a battle cry/screaming to the attack like everyone else did too.
Quite rational/logical Zoro's fans you are, it's rare :kata:

zorotards are just like pigeons, they are always ready to eat any crumbs that are dropped on the ground.
You are such an insecure triggered pussy lmao

Imagine having such a hate boner for a cartoon, getting triggered at anytime someone says something positive about him.

That's why you are a 40 year old disgusting virgin