Character Discussion One Piece Red spoilers/ Strawhats parallels in the RHP crew

Oven's about to job so hard on these fodder germa siblings ( except Sanji ofc ) and Oven fans are worried about him sucking on big daddy Sanji's schlong in a movie, which is FYI non canon except for Shanks' story and abilities and possibly Uta. Take a page from Shanks' book guys, don't show up in other territories when you've got troubles in your own backyards. Oven is a jobber, basically. His one good feat is non canon. So stop holding onto the loose rock in the mountain that is Oven's failures, and fall off it.

Sanji got matched up with an Awakenend CoC first commander; no matter how you spin it; can’t really downplay that
Lmfaooo that’s what I’m saying. I don’t even know what this thread is tryna imply 😭. At the end of the day he got matched up w one of the most powerful yc1 we’ve seen in the story whether you think he’s weaker than king or not that’s a fact that he is no joke lol. Y’all gotta get better at this trolling thing man cuz how I see mfs tryna spin this narrative is OD hilarious

where is all this info coming from
the movie ?
Yea lol
crazy
how and why is oda revealing this much outside the manga ....
im guessing it’s due to him really wanting to wrap things up soon cuz a lotta of the info dump we got on shanks and his crew are tied to this movie and they are canon even though the movie itself isn’t. Really interesting though cuz now I don’t know if he plans on having the bb pirates go up against shanks crew cuz it’ll be a bummer if they’re just hype tools for Blackbeard and his crew tbh

Yea lol

im guessing it’s due to him really wanting to wrap things up soon cuz a lotta of the info dump we got on shanks and his crew are tied to this movie and they are canon even though the movie itself isn’t. Really interesting though cuz now I don’t know if he plans on having the bb pirates go up against shanks crew cuz it’ll be a bummer if they’re just hype tools for Blackbeard and his crew tbh
I got the same feeling mate
lol

oda doesnt reveal king is a lunarian when he can show it to us in the story while he fights zoro
such a fucking weird way to handle rhp.
saw things like yasopp's coo > katakuri . I was like what?

I got the same feeling mate
lol

oda doesnt reveal king is a lunarian when he can show it to us in the story while he fights zoro
such a fucking weird way to handle rhp.
saw things like yasopp's coo > katakuri . I was like what?

Well what can we do lol at this point I’m just tryna see how this story ends hopefully he doesn’t screw up cuz it’s a lotta loose ends he has to tie up

Yea lol

It makes sense though; the SHPs are no longer underdogs, meaning they are not in need of proving themselves worthy to the world but rather their opponents must prove themselves worthy to face them, that's the nature of a top tier crew. Fact is, Luffy holds a higher bounty than BB and I'm pretty sure the straw hats will have higher bounties than the BBPs (for now), so the only way they can logically match them is by defeating a Yonko crew themselves (alongside other shenanigans). But this to me was proven in the latest chapter where we see the strongest SHs siting and observing their allies fend off a threat that would have had them panicking only an arc ago, but they've reached such a level now that they don't even have to engage because a single Admiral isn't worthy on his own to take on the SHs as a crew and so we see the perfect showcase of that Yonko crew presence in chapter 1055 with the RHPs scaring off an Admiral; that's what the SHPs have become.

My Shark man receives another Hype moment and Parallels with a YC2 guy, and some from this forum said that Jimbei is Jack tier or Perospero tier, eat your own shit dudes.

Current Jimbei is with the Roo and Jozu tier.

Sanji is Kataluri tier.
Land Jinbei is around Perospero
Sea jinbei ~ King >= Queen
Post automatically merged:

Anyone else saying that kaido > shanks? Loool
Because he is

People get fooled bu movie feats
Or recent canon infos

Osa still has Shanks below kaido in everything bar CoC and CoO skills mastery

Needless to say that if the Strawhats ever fight the Marines, I don't believe they will, Kizaru is for Zoro, his thing is getting embarrassed by the n°2 of a crew. Again I don't believe it's going to happen, at this point he's really weaker than Ben Beckman and Shiryu.

it’ll be a bummer if they’re just hype tools for Blackbeard and his crew tbh
Well, if that happens, i hope Oda doesn't offscreen their fights, but actually develops like no other (like a Marineford arc but much better).
(otherwise, it can be one of Oda's best ways of ruining the manga)

That would be a great way to showcase how they fight, to a much greater extent, while taking advantage to do the same with BlackBeard Pirates, introduce everyone in those crews, their character traits, showcase their abilities and make them look menacing.

Because i think the RHP fate is getting defeated by the BB Pirates anyway, i can't see a purpose for them in the story other than that.

Teach is already one of the main reasons Ace got captured and killed, so if Shanks and potentially all of his crew get killed by Teach and his crew, onscreen, the stakes would reach whole new levels for a manga like One Piece

wtf is this guy talking about? We can see gear 5 in the movie! you know that right? We see ifrit jambe too you can cry as much as you want it wont change the fact that the new power ups appear there.
We see joyboy and gear 5 too in the anime ep 1028 what you say that he use gear 5 in this ep? HAHAAHAHAH