Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

Only Haki can transcend all: Uta, perona, Sugar be like: "say what?"
Post automatically merged:

Though I love how Uta is so commercially savvy she gave everyone new outfits for merchandise. A very commercial character

What are the fight matchups for the straw hats? I know Franky vs Oven but who else
SHs didn't even really fight after that until the very end when they attacked together against Uta's 'monster'

What are these BMPs? As a French I don't understand :(
Oven and Brûlée are pretty important, they're helping strawhat crew and Marine with the temporary covenant. During the final fight, Brûlée is protecting civilians by taking them to her mirror's world. Oven is spitting fire to help Sanji to do Ifrit Jambe.
Katakuri appears at the beggining of the movie by viewing that Oven and Brûlée are caught by Uta's attack, but he came at the end of the movie. He did the combined attack with Sanji.
BMP stands for Big Mom Pirates

What are these BMPs? As a French I don't understand :(
Oven and Brûlée are pretty important, they're helping strawhat crew and Marine with the temporary covenant. During the final fight, Brûlée is protecting civilians by taking them to her mirror's world. Oven is spitting fire to help Sanji to do Ifrit Jambe.
Katakuri appears at the beggining of the movie by viewing that Oven and Brûlée are caught by Uta's attack, but he came at the end of the movie. He did the combined attack with Sanji.
Ooops, sorry. It stood for Big Mom Pirates! Thanks for the info by the way! Do we see Big Mom? What’s she up to?

Ooops, sorry. It stood for Big Mom Pirates! Thanks for the info by the way! Do we see Big Mom? What’s she up to?
She's just watching Uta's live retransmission (in her boat I guess) with some of her children, including Katakuri, Perospero and Flampe, as I remember (they were more than these 3).

Anything you can tell me about Beckman?
:neesama:
He's doing his combined attack with Zoro (I talked about it in others replies). He also protects Uta, with the whole Shanks' crew, when Fujitora and Kizaru went to kill her. Moreover, the defensive posture adopted was so impressive that my whole theater room was shocked and said some interjections lmao

that sucks to hear but hopefully they still gave you a ton of merchandise/goods. I currently am trying to order it on amazon/ebay but that will take a few weeks from now to read and try to translate
Don't hesitate to share me your progress, maybe I could translate it in French when you will finish your English translation :)

Last edited:
Another “non-beautiful” woman he saved
So much for “he only saves beautiful women” :brootea:
That’s why Hirata advocated for it
he basically said at that moment he wanted to protect all the ladies or something close to that and Brulee blushed XD

also Kalifa has the most useless cameo/appearance ever since she just stands at the top as Shanks leaves the island and then walks down all within 2-3 seconds lmao. no idea why they even bothered to give her a full concept art sheet a month or so ago

These things, I didn't see them in my rip. There's a bunch of teasers with the Strawhats fighting them.
yeah i didn't see that at all or i may have missed it

he basically said at that moment he wanted to protect all the ladies or something close to that and Brulee blushed XD

also Kalifa has the most useless cameo/appearance ever since she just stands at the top as Shanks leaves the island and then walks down all within 2-3 seconds lmao. no idea why they even bothered to give her a full concept art sheet a month or so ago
Seems like a nice moment

Lmao:rolaugh:Not even for fan service? :lulz:

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
She's just watching Uta's live retransmission (in her boat I guess) with some of her children, including Katakuri, Perospero and Flampe, as I remember (they were more than these 3).

He's doing his combined attack with Zoro (I talked about it in others replies). He also protects Uta, with the whole Shanks' crew, when Fujitora and Kizaru went to kill her. Moreover, the defensive posture adopted was so impressive that my whole theater room was shocked and said some interjections lmao

Don't hesitate to share me your progress, maybe I could translate it in French when you will finish your English translation :)
Thanks.
I cant wait to see the scenes with Beckman​