The Tailor!

I

Indigo

I have a proposition for the admins.

@Bogard @Pantheos @TheAncientCenturion

Since you guys are always so busy and have to deal with a bunch of different stuff already, both from IRL and the forum. I'm guessing changing custom tags, titles and username colors requests for the VIP members can get annoying.

That's where my proposition comes in.

I'm offering my services as a lower staff member, that could be called The Tailor. My only job would be to listen to those requests from VIP members and do them as fast as i can.

That way VIP Members get faster responses and you guys don't have to deal with those requests anymore. I can even make a thread in the VIP section and tell everyone to send their requests to me.

So, what do you guys think?

:cheers:

I have a proposition for the admins.

@Bogard @Pantheos @TheAncientCenturion

Since you guys are always so busy and have to deal with a bunch of different stuff already, both from IRL and the forum. I'm guessing changing custom tags, titles and username colors requests for the VIP members can get annoying.

That's where my proposition comes in.

I'm offering my services as a lower staff member, that could be called The Tailor. My only job would be to listen to those requests from VIP members and do them as fast as i can.

That way VIP Members get faster responses and you guys don't have to deal with those requests anymore. I can even make a thread in the VIP section and tell everyone to send their requests to me.

So, what do you guys think?

:cheers:
Seems like a BB move to me to get the top position.