How long have you been on forums?

How long?

• Total voters
I was mostly in football forums but not much active then I come on OJ at 2014 and got banned, then I go to Reddit for a year and in 2015 back at OJ again, then banned again, then I went to Mafia forums but shits too complicated. Then I come to OJ again in 2017, and remained unbanned since.

I'm also not a girl
Damn that's one saturated history you have there online

and no offense but.. I'm not surprised about the latter.. its nice to know that tho

B

Ballel

i was being trolled.. and i was serious when i said i was confused about your gender.. so i took your word for it

tho honestly submissive wasn't my doing but flat chested even it was instigated by lolsis too i did mean it.. i didn't careless if you were flat chested

idk if that would offend someone tho.. kinda callous thing to say but on the other hand... its like saying IDM them either

you were talking a lot about flat chests in this post

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
i was being trolled.. and i was serious when i said i was confused about your gender.. so i took your word for it

tho honestly submissive wasn't my doing but flat chested even it was instigated by lolsis too i did mean it.. i didn't careless if you were flat chested

idk if that would offend someone tho.. kinda callous thing to say but on the other hand... its like saying IDM them either

Actually I remember..

Losis said made that word up *Submissive* because I was talking about how we should just obedient to *elites* instead of unnecessary heroism and tryna resists :kaidowhat:

Actually I remember..

Losis said made that word up *Submissive* because I was talking about how we should just obedient to *elites* instead of unnecessary heroism and tryna resists :kaidowhat:
nah just randomly...he said you're a girl no wonder you're so submissive.. ofc not to pick on him or anything
Post automatically merged:

on the same post where i was whining about how hard it is to perceive gender here