Powers & Abilities Luffy's crew ought to surpass Rocks' crew: Sanji will definitely get conqueror's haki

No, they will not. The Rocks pirets were made up of monster amongst them were unkillable Kaido, Wh who wouldn't die even after losing half of his head and his heart etc. Like there is no pint in the series Zoro or Sanji will become unkillable or being able to survive after losing half of their hads, even Rogers's crew couldn't reach to the level of Rocks' crew needles to say surpasse it. Luffy can become as powerful as Rocks or even surpasse him since Rocks was D and Luffy is D too, there is a reason why D's always the strongest, even in Rocks' era when monsters like Whitbeard, Kaido, Bm existed the strongest was still a D, after Rocks the strongest was again a D pirate King Gol D Roger and samthing is tell me that right now the strongest is Dragon and Luffy/Tech will surpasse him.
Judge's son is going to be a conqueror when Luffy, Zoro and the others get a RS and free scientific powers. :myman:

How dare you compare Whitebeard to a gag character.
Get fucked, Yamato isn’t joining, Oden is a mere YC, Kaidou died like the bitch he was, and you failed another theory.
And one more thing.
Rocks being the strongest is just a conjecture by the fandom, just like them thinking that the future Yonkous, Roger, and Garp were at their peak back then, he could very well be a fodder like Buggy, as Oda didn’t even bother to give him a unique weapon.
In the yonko bounty chapter, the Marines, who were talking about Rocks, said that WB and Roger had the highest bounty ever, not Rocks, even though he was a fucking terrorist that attacked world nobles.

Last edited:
Just because the yonko eventually became masters of CoC, doesn't mean that this was always the case.
It took Zoro up till wano for him to unlock his CoC.

Who knows when any of them unlocked conquerors or advanced conquerors.
Post automatically merged:

he could very well be a fodder like Buggy, as Oda didn’t even bother to give him a unique weapon.
No, he can't. Kaido put him up there with Roger, WB, Shanks, and Oden. I'm guessing this was a hint that he probably was a haki master and had ACoC like the rest of the people on that list.

How dare you compare Whitebeard to a gag character.
Get fucked, Yamato isn’t joining, Oden is a mere YC, Kaidou died like the bitch he was, and you failed another theory.
And one more thing.
Rocks being the strongest is just a conjecture by the fandom, just like them thinking that the future Yonkous, Roger, and Garp were at their peak back then, he could very well be a fodder like Buggy, as Oda didn’t even bother to give him a unique weapon.
In the yonko bounty chapter, the Marines, who were talking about Rocks, said that WB and Roger had the highest bounty ever, not Rocks, even though he was a fucking terrorist that attacked world nobles.
Xebec is Buggy's father confirmed!

Just because the yonko eventually became masters of CoC, doesn't mean that this was always the case.
It took Zoro up till wano for him to unlock his CoC.

Who knows when any of them unlocked conquerors or advanced conquerors.
Post automatically merged:

No, he can't. Kaido put him up there with Roger, WB, Shanks, and Oden. I'm guessing this was a hint that he probably was a haki master and had ACoC like the rest of the people on that list.
idk from where did this unlocking coc thing even came , u dont unlock coc , u control it .

I doubt he is having CoC. From his theme, he was said 'in a wonder' by Oda that he is DF himself, iirc.

Now that 4 vinsmokes have been shown on the cover page. I wonder whether it has connection to Sanji story. The Only Vinsmoke Alive Remnants

Usopp, Nami and Chopper being on Luffys crew by default won't allow the strawhats to surpass Rocks.

I'll be honest, I don't see them being better than shanks crew