General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I wouldn't really say its a cover up since everyone was involved with taking out Kaido.

Thats like saying Luffy was mostly responsible for taking out Doffy alone.

The credit was split based on general involvement.
lt seemed more of a team effort against Doffy than against Kaido..

True, but Mr 3 seemed spry in comparison to literally everyone and didn't seem bothered by the heat at all. I think that its clear we're supposed to consider mr 2 and mr 1 a step above those on the same level.
Maybe Mr. 2 wouldn't have been affected by the heat over a longer period of time but it was at least made apparent that he couldn't handle the heat on level 4..

So you believe that someone really worth 32 Million would be placed on level 2 instead of level 3?..

lt seemed more of a team effort against Doffy than against Kaido..
Yeah, but people didn't see Law fight Doffy. They just know he did. Same happened here with all three captains battling both the emperors.
Maybe Mr. 2 wouldn't have been affected by the heat over a longer period of time but it was at least made apparent that he couldn't handle the heat on level 4..

So you believe that someone really worth 32 Million would be placed on level 2 instead of level 3?..
Level 4 was too much for Mr 2, but I think its pretty clear that level 3 is a more appropriate option for him.

Depends on the strength of the guy with 32 million.

Level 2 was made up of ferocious beasts, but Mr 2 was more than strong enough to hold his own against them. He even beat up the sphinx.

I think its just worth noting that people with a bounty of 32 million won't necessarily be as strong as Mr 2.

Considering what was stated, it seems entirely possible that prisoners of up to 50 million were placed on level 2.

Buggy had a bounty of 15 million and was considered a level 1 prisoner.

With a bounty of 24 million, and having taken down a criminal with a 42 million berri bounty once, Galdino was in level 2.

And it was explicitly stated that people with bounties of 50 million and up were kept in level 3.

So yes, bounties under 50 million would be kept in levels 1 and 2.

Regarding Impel Down and bounties it's clear that it's only possible to get a general sense of threat level, not an exact power level. Dellinger has 15.000.000 but no way in hell he belongs on level 1.

Don Krieg with 17.000.000 would wipe the floor with the Fake Luffy Demaro Black who has 26.000.000. In truth, Demaros bounty might me somewhat accurate. Don Krieg was unfortunate to stumble upon Mihawk too early. He could certainly have become a somewhat capable pirate and would have at least doubled or tripled his bounty in the Grandline.

I had Mihawk as below Blackbeard's last known one for sure (2.2 billion) when it seemed like he was just on his own post-Warlords. But now he's allied with Buggy and Crocodile and actually has resources and I think he atleast has the potential for a bounty around or even higher than Blackbeard's last known one. He's World's Strongest Swordsman and now actually has resources at his disposal. It just depends on how much being perceived as below Buggy affects his bounty.

+3 billion would be crazy and I'm not sure if he'll get that high but I wouldn't be too surprised. My low-ball would be around Blackbeard's last so +2.2 billion.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion of Shank's past bounty of 1.0004 billion from 12 years ago.

Its a super interesting that Shank's bounty in his "prime" was barely over a billion. Thats still a massive amount, but I think it puts into perspective where Mihawk could stand bounty wise.
Well, the last person who was their own independent Captain outside of the Yonkou to get a billion plus bounty was Luffy. So, Shanks doing so is still quite a feat.

Well, the last person who was their own independent Captain outside of the Yonkou to get a billion plus bounty was Luffy. So, Shanks doing so is still quite a feat.
Yeah, it is. I wonder what the bounties of the other emperors were at this time.

Whitebeard's bounty likely already peaked, but I wonder if the same is true for Kaido and Big Mum(its probaly true for Big Mum as well).

Yeah, but people didn't see Law fight Doffy. They just know he did. Same happened here with all three captains battling both the emperors.

Level 4 was too much for Mr 2, but I think its pretty clear that level 3 is a more appropriate option for him.

Depends on the strength of the guy with 32 million.

Level 2 was made up of ferocious beasts, but Mr 2 was more than strong enough to hold his own against them. He even beat up the sphinx.

I think its just worth noting that people with a bounty of 32 million won't necessarily be as strong as Mr 2.

Considering what was stated, it seems entirely possible that prisoners of up to 50 million were placed on level 2.

Buggy had a bounty of 15 million and was considered a level 1 prisoner.

With a bounty of 24 million, and having taken down a criminal with a 42 million berri bounty once, Galdino was in level 2.

And it was explicitly stated that people with bounties of 50 million and up were kept in level 3.

So yes, bounties under 50 million would be kept in levels 1 and 2.
For the statement about level 3, it's most likely a mistranslation and prisoners on level 3 are up to 50 Million not above..
l will keep in mind that Marines may have re-evaluated Mr. 2 though..

So you believe someone like Shoujou 36 Million or Ms. Doublefinger 35 Million would be put on level 2?..

About Mr. 3, it could be that he was able to capture higher bounties than his own due to his elaborated plans.. lf the Strawhats weren't around he would have caught Dorry and Broggy 200 Million total..

For the statement about level 3, it's most likely a mistranslation and prisoners on level 3 are up to 50 Million not above..
l will keep in mind that Marines may have re-evaluated Mr. 2 though..
We'll see, but I don't think thats a reasonable thing to say when most translations I've seen go with the above 50 million. Could you find a translation that says the opposite?

So you believe someone like Shoujou 36 Million or Ms. Doublefinger 35 Million would be put on level 2?..
That doesn't seem unlikely to me.

About Mr. 3, it could be that he was able to capture higher bounties than his own due to his elaborated plans.. lf the Strawhats weren't around he would have caught Dorry and Broggy 200 Million total..
Yeah, but I'm saying that Mr 3 was able to defeat a man worth 42 million in straight combat using that candle wax armour.

We'll see, but I don't think thats a reasonable thing to say when most translations I've seen go with the above 50 million. Could you find a translation that says the opposite?
No, it's more speculation as it makes more sense if it's up to 50 Million and the word ljou can be interpreted differently..
But i won't argue this here..

Yeah, but I'm saying that Mr 3 was able to defeat a man worth 42 million in straight combat using that candle wax armour.
Oh yeah, that's right, whether that 42 Million was the real deal or not, i will give the benefit of doubt..

So anyone discussing how much the cross guild putting Bounties on the Marines head?
Thats actually super interesting. I presume they will smaller than the WG bounties.

Based on what little we've seen of the posters, they seemed to be using a star system?

So maybe it'll be like Doflamingo in Dressrosa and the number of stars signal the amount of reward?
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah, considering Greenbull encountered Yamato in Wano and a few days have passed, I think its more than likely that Yamato may get a bounty.

Last edited: