Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gangster Saves Germa
I knew it, after seeing Caesar in the last Germa cover page it was obvious that he would eventually play a role during this cover story.

Also I've been seeing some really idiotic regarding the cover story.

Katakuri is obviously not defeated, if he was then Un-amed would have given him a much worse score.

It was also obvious that Katakuri and Oven wouldn't defeat the Germa because the whole point of the cover story is about the Vinsmokes escaping, yeah sure it's kind of an L but it's not as bad as some users are trying to make it out to be.

As far as we can tell based on the spoilers, it seems like Caesar came in and saved the Vinsokes and they are about to make their escape.

I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually see Pudding helping the Vinsmokes in their escape as well.

Yeah but what im pointing out the "join this arc but i cant will do next arc' type of thing for Yamato.
Nah its not same as Jinbe, from what I see she is not really a SH, even if she is going to join it will be EOS :tchpepe:. She is just ammunition oda is saving as a backup to be used when needed out of nowhere since she is a good number for SH(no different than Grand Fleet like Barto)...Heck she will be joining whenever she is needed for plot like sabo..and sad thing is she won't be unique in that atleast Momo/Kinemon will be there(who am I kidding everyone will be there even Queen carrot).

King: needs help from his other all star and beast pirates gets neg.
Kat: has Oven lets German escape

Marco really trashes on these mere commander.
right hand of the strongest crew for a reason.

King: needs help from his other all star and beast pirates gets neg.
Kat: has Oven lets German escape

Marco really trashes on these mere commander.
right hand of the strongest crew for a reason.
Marco got captured by a VA like fodder. There's no amazing feat there.
Jinbei did what Marco did but better

Kata didn't let Germa escape.
If caesar doesn't interfere, Germa are captured again.
In fact next cover might even have all 5 getting caught up by Katakuri again.

Stop reading 2 pieces

You wish Marco was amazing when he couldn't do a thing at MF even with help.
Marco with 14 commanders = can't stop injured Akainu
Post automatically merged:

Marco has better showings against top tiers then those yc1. Rn they competing with jozu
He doesn't

Jinbei has feats vs top tiers
Better than Marco
The same Jinbei who's average to Katakuri

If being choked like fodder is better feats I guess Niji, yonji are also better than King or Kata
Post automatically merged:

In fact who has Marco beaten even in the whole manga?
He hasn't even beaten someone on veteran level

He doesn't

Jinbei has feats vs top tiers
Better than Marco
The same Jinbei who's average to Katakuri

If being choked like fodder is better feats I guess Niji, yonji are also better than King or Kata
Jinbei doesn’t have better feats at all his best one was blocking a big mom attack, while Marco blocked kizaru signature move. Kat sitatuion isn’t as bad as the Kat haters are making it sound so fair but he still looks bad.

Jinbei doesn’t have better feats at all his best one was blocking a big mom attack, while Marco blocked kizaru signature move. Kat sitatuion isn’t as bad as the Kat haters are making it sound so fair but he still looks bad.
Jinbei blocked akainu just like Marco did
Jinbei fought BM (although skinny) who used her homies and named attacks while Marco fought nerfed BM who only used Prometheus...got choked like fodder

Status
Not open for further replies.