Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

How much has Oden's character suffered because of Yamato? Would we hate him less if Yamato didn’t go "I am Oden" every 5 seconds.

Imagine Chopper bringing up Dr. Hiluluk like that, or Wyper bringing up Kalgara like that. Would we hate them too?
Yes
Oda is driving his story's themes up to eleven in Wano.
One Piece is lowkey a soulless shell of its former self.
I still like it to some degree.and it's still the only series I follow regularly but my.enjoyment dropped by a big margin.
All I have to do is reread pre ts arcs to see how badly One Pieec lost its quality.
You can't tell me it's bc of the weekly reading experience.
Reread Wano and then reread Alabasta and everyone will see the differences.

B

Ballel

How much has Oden's character suffered because of Yamato? Would we hate him less if Yamato didn’t go "I am Oden" every 5 seconds.

Imagine Chopper bringing up Dr. Hiluluk like that, or Wyper bringing up Kalgara like that. Would we hate them too?
Yes
I still like it to some degree.and it's still the only series I follow regularly but my.enjoyment dropped by a big margin.
All I have to do is reread pre ts arcs to see how badly One Pieec lost its quality.

I wouldn't, I feel Yamato got ruined because of associating with Oden instead though. Because he was already meh...but oda made a whole character to worship him like crazy with no proper reason. Not only he failed to make Oden top tier likable character but him forcing that on us through Yamato ruined her too.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Yes
He never failed with flashback characters like this, even in Post-TS. Rosinante was so well-done, I loved his character. And Oda didn’t try to portray him as a saint, Messiah with unbelievable strength.

Rosinante >>>>>>>>> Oden.

Status
Not open for further replies.