Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly
If she were talking specifically about Kurozumi Clan, she would have said 黒炭家
It's just wordplay with charcoal and a parallelism to Oden
it is a parallelism to oden playing with the kurozumi family name meaning charcoal. the kanji for family not present does not take the meaning of the pun is referring to the family. dumb mf saw on wikipedia how to write kurozumi family and now thinks is smart can not even understand a pun

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
With the recent Shanks hype,if think OP still has a chance turn the tide around and make even more epic stuff than Enies lobby and the Ace rescue set up and conclusion.Oda planned Op ending years ago,back when he was at his prime.It will be good.Roger flashback with Oden was quite cool.
Ya it will be huge

But as I said Oda's track record when it comes to executing big arcs isn't good.

it is a parallelism to oden playing with the kurozumi family name meaning charcoal. the kanji for family not present does not take the meaning of the pun is referring to the family. dumb mf saw on wikipedia how to write kurozumi family and now thinks is smart can not even understand a pun
i said * specifically * refering to the family retard
cope seethe and mald

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Will you say the same if Oda kills Shanks off-screen?
He won't though.

Shanks isn't drying off -screen.

I mean we are talking about a character for whom oda cucked an admiral at the end of wano just to hype a movie related to him...so

You know what's the most unfortunate and saddest part of future events in one piece...

The climax arc will be huge....and, Oda is really good at making it big. But he sucks at executing it. The harsh reality which we all will face is oda won't do justice to most of the SHs or other characters.

Most of them would be sidelined just like how it happened in wano for the sake of scabbards and momo.
the main factions involved are:
1) luffy's group (crew, fleet, law, kid, other supernovas, country friendly to luffy)
2) cross guild
3) teach
4) marine
5) revolutionaries
6) world government

i don't think it's the strawhats we need to worry about

Ya it will be huge

But as I said Oda's track record when it comes to executing big arcs isn't good.
He said it will all be over in 3 years.People think he is bullshitting again,but i think this time its for real.We can clearly see that he rushed Wano's ending.We still have over a 100 mysteries to be solved,so i think the next 3 years will be peak OP.Just lots of action,drama,humor and lore dumps every single chapter.At least that is what i hope.

He said it will all be over in 3 years.People think he is bullshitting again,but i think this time its for real.We can clearly see that he rushed Wano's ending.We still have over a 100 mysteries to be solved,so i think the next 3 years will be peak OP.Just lots of action,drama,humor and lore dumps every single chapter.At least that is what i hope.
we just spent a month going around in circles just to remind people there's a movie with shanks in it.
even if he's rushing, he's not doing it particulary well.

Status
Not open for further replies.