Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misinterpreting this on purpose and pretending that Oda is literally saying that no matter what every single Kurozumi should be burned alive is peak tryhard. If you're meming, whatever that's fine go for it, but if you're legit trying to act like that's what's happening here then lmfao holy fuck.

:shame:
Oda is depicting the brutal nature of Wano citizens.This is a work of fiction.DD,Hody,Caeaser,etc.. are monsters.They are fictional,Oda does not endorse the characters beliefs and actions.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
If Carrot sneaked out like some people belive then who would lead Zou? It cant be any of the other minks at Wano since none of them have the experience Carrot has, the only one that has it is Pekoms but he is missing and will probably be involved with the Germa cover story
Pekoms would actually be a great choice, but I have a bad feeling that Zou might die in the near future. Generally, in Shounen, the "ancient being from long ago with great power" either gets killed off or written away to do nothing.

I think the Minks will fully join Wano.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He said it will all be over in 3 years.People think he is bullshitting again,but i think this time its for real.We can clearly see that he rushed Wano's ending.We still have over a 100 mysteries to be solved,so i think the next 3 years will be peak OP.Just lots of action,drama,humor and lore dumps every single chapter.At least that is what i hope.
Well I don't think it will end in 3 years.

I have reasons to believe so.

1)Oda intended wci arc to be over in a year. But it got dragged to two years.

2)Oda intended wano to be over in around two - three years. It got dragged too.

Reason is Oda adds new ideas as story progresses. Yes, he has final blue print in mind but he didn't write down things in detail.

As story moves forward, he adds new ideas which drags the arcs.

So, I don't think oda would be able to change this habit especially when we are reaching at a stage where he has to tie everything about the lore he laid down.

i said * specifically * refering to the family retard
cope seethe and mald
nobody thought she said specifically the kurozumi family every translation was clear on that. if you thought she said it or you thought the line only applies to the family if the word family is there you were the only dumb one.
go pretend to know Japanese when can not even understand logic weebo

Well I don't think it will end in 3 years.

I have reasons to believe so.

1)Oda intended wci arc to be over in a year. But it got dragged to two years.

2)Oda intended wano to be over in around two - three years. It got dragged too.

Reason is Oda adds new ideas as story progresses. Yes, he has final blue print in mind but he didn't write down things in detail.

As story moves forward, he adds new ideas which drags the arcs.

So, I don't think oda would be able to change this habit especially when we are reaching at a stage where he has to tie everything about the lore he laid down.
until proven wrong, end of 2026/start of 2027 is the most realistic one. this way the anime would basically end during the 30th
no more chapters would mean a better pace from toei

Wano got aborted because a movie about a girl needed marketing
are you fucking kidding me
we get this fucking shit
i'm so done
999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 million cut plotlines
- Nidai kitetsu
- Hawkins 19 percent
- Ryuma
- Ushimaru
- Onimaru ( WHERE THE FUCK IS ONIMARU ANIWAY? HE DIDN'T DO SHIT)
- Zoro vs Evil Sanji
- Monster samurai

holy fucking fucked motherfucker

Status
Not open for further replies.