Status
Not open for further replies.
@DoctorIndigo really enjoyed it I believe.

Yeah I loved all 5 films despite how much hated 4 and 5 got especially.

The original trilogy has aged really well and is really fun, iconic, memorable and such. Excellent cinema even, especially the first one too. To go from a theme park ride to this! An extraordinary feat indeed!

I'm even sat here next to an official POTC film book guide lol.

Part 2 of the scene for those curious:

The cast, director, composer and everyone else did such a magnificent job. I love Geoffrey Rush as Barbossa and Johnny Depp as Jack naturally ofc. Ian McShane was a great Blackbeard too!

I would LOVE to see OP Blackbeard doing something like this, giving a man a chance to "define his fate" which suits our Teach's character perfectly AND really helps to make him be even more of that brutal savage and truly evil villain we want and need to see too:

The way he controlled every part of his ship with his sword was amazing! He was such a cunning monster as expected too! A real heartless bastard to the end (of the film).
In the fifth Jack really didn't feel like Jack to me. The fourth was good, didn't like the mermaid part but the rest was good. That ending scene where he says if you had a sister and a dog, I'd choose the dog felt so much like Jack.

Chapter 1058: Shinjidai
- Marco on the Sunny explains to the Strawhats what happened to Sphynx Island, their next island, because of Weevil, then tells them their new bounties
- Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe and Robin all exceed 1 bil, with Robin having the second highest bounty of the crew
- Kid on his way to Hachinosu encounters Thriller Bark, with Moria and Aokiji (10th commander of the BB pirates) on board, who are discussing the new bounties of the former Shichibukais
More to come

Status
Not open for further replies.