Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Where are you... Karoo-sama?
Sanji 2.0 I can see it
I think Moria's dead, though, sadly. Blackbeard is ruthless, and knows better than anyone else how dangerous it is to have people who aren't fully behind you in your crew.

Luffy is associated with light, and fire.
Sun God Nika
Fire attacks
Hat looks like the rising sun
The Dawn, etc.

Zoro cuts fire, has fire based attacks, and is connected to the Shimotsuki clan, whose name means "frost moon" (the moon reflects the light of the sun)
Sanji uses fire as well

Since Blackbeard is associated with darkness, I think his two wings (Burgess, his original right hand man, and Shiryu, who was on par with Magellan) will have Fruits associated with darkness.

Shiryu can turn invisible, which fits with darkness, as darkness makes you unable to see.
Meanwhile, the Shadow Fruit naturally works with the Darkness Fruit. If Burgess got the Shadow Fruit, Blackbeard could suck people into his voids, then manipulate light so Burgess could cut their shadows. My manipulating darkness, you can alter where the sun shines, making it easier to take people's shadows by making their shadows long and hard to defend.

Also, Jesus came back from the dead, so... why not give a guy named Jesus a power to resurrect the dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.