Status
Not open for further replies.
Why downplay anyone?
I think Zoro ~ Luffy > Sanji
Maybe Luffy has more feats now but Zoro will catch up soon
I agree downplaying sucks.

I disagree with your powerscale I think it'll always be

Luffy > Zoro >> Sanji

Zoro has a long way to catch up though to Luffy feat wise. Sanji has an even longer way to catch up to Zoro feat wise.

Balanced as all things should be.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oh shit.
Can you stop? I told you I didn't mean to flex It and you still use It to make fun of him? Should I report It?
Also, the fact that Zoro doesn't keep his own promises doesn't mean he can't see potential in both of them.
Also @style Zoro being sarcastic? What kind of mental gymnastic are you using? Lmao "the grin", Zoro was proud lmao, how can you all trasform all in some kind of gag?
Also Luffy says that Coby WILL DO IT.
Are you protecting your own agenda or something? I won't believe that you don't understand that Coby will literally close the gap and willpower Is everything, it's the theme of One piece and you think Oda won't show Coby's willpower bringing him on a level where he can fight with Luffy on the same ground?
And Helmeppo is narrative speaking the One Who was going to kill Zoro, they're connected, you really can't see the whole links and narrative pointing out that Helmeppo, the Rich boy Who used daddy's reputation finally working hard and be on a level where he can give Roronoa Zoro a proper fight?

You two if you really wanna make fun of me just because you two get along with your agendas and Mihawk fangirling, why don't you bet with me? Anything you want. I bet whatever the shit you want that Coby and Helmeppo will be strong enemies for Zoro and Luffy EOS.
If you are not scared let's bet not only our accounts since we have to wait years, let's bet something bigger, you can choice.
And don't run away like when you Lost ZKK bet.

You believing in ZKK tells a lot about you two.
Now, don't ever try again to make fun of him or I'll easily destroy you both in the long-term, celebrate like idiots thinking that Oda comfirmed somehow in your twisted heads that Mihawk Is above Shanks, when he putting the words "IN SKILLS" it's Just a so clear indicator that he WON'T be stronger overall or Oda would have had the balls to write It.
Im not gonna read all of that.
Coby himself is a Zoro fanboy.
Use all of your 145 iq points and deal with it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oh shit.
Can you stop? I told you I didn't mean to flex It and you still use It to make fun of him? Should I report It?
Also, the fact that Zoro doesn't keep his own promises doesn't mean he can't see potential in both of them.
Also @style Zoro being sarcastic? What kind of mental gymnastic are you using? Lmao "the grin", Zoro was proud lmao, how can you all trasform all in some kind of gag?
Also Luffy says that Coby WILL DO IT.
Are you protecting your own agenda or something? I won't believe that you don't understand that Coby will literally close the gap and willpower Is everything, it's the theme of One piece and you think Oda won't show Coby's willpower bringing him on a level where he can fight with Luffy on the same ground?
And Helmeppo is narrative speaking the One Who was going to kill Zoro, they're connected, you really can't see the whole links and narrative pointing out that Helmeppo, the Rich boy Who used daddy's reputation finally working hard and be on a level where he can give Roronoa Zoro a proper fight?

You two if you really wanna make fun of me just because you two get along with your agendas and Mihawk fangirling, why don't you bet with me? Anything you want. I bet whatever the shit you want that Coby and Helmeppo will be strong enemies for Zoro and Luffy EOS.
If you are not scared let's bet not only our accounts since we have to wait years, let's bet something bigger, you can choice.
And don't run away like when you Lost ZKK bet.

You believing in ZKK tells a lot about you two.
Now, don't ever try again to make fun of him or I'll easily destroy you both in the long-term, celebrate like idiots thinking that Oda comfirmed somehow in your twisted heads that Mihawk Is above Shanks, when he putting the words "IN SKILLS" it's Just a so clear indicator that he WON'T be stronger overall or Oda would have had the balls to write It.
I'll bet you genius that coby won't be stronger

Yes world's strongest swordsman means strongest swordsman in the world I didn't realise that was too difficult for you to comprehend

1. Show where it was stated he cleard out only fodder when he helped blackbeard
2.if we using movie hype coby clashed with fujitora in film red. He was also teamed up with Ben beckman and zoro for a combo attack.

Again cope
Smoker was with Sabo the flame emperor.

Fujitora ain't anything special lmfao. Dressrosa Zoro, Doflamingo, Tired post Dressrosa Luffy 'clashed' with Fujitora.

Beckman and Zoro carried Coby hard.

You're coping bro if you think Loby is anything above Tashigi

Lerkan in the mud @Erkan12 :gokulaugh:
Old Rayleigh >= Prime Blackbeard. :kobeha:
Look at this little Zolo fanboy with his lies, weren't you getting banned you little troll due to being butthurt?

So you are so butthurt from me you don't forget your daddy's name, good, I am your daddy don't forget you little ZKKtard you can cry like little troll and call your daddy's name :suresure::gokulaugh: Who said Rayleigh only? Entire Kuja with Boa Hancock is there also + SSG and Marines.

What Zolo and Mihawk fanboy were saying, Mihawk's bounty was higher than BB's? :milaugh:

You are going to cope again?

Lerkan hiding today, where you've been @Erkan12 come out and deal with the fact that old Rayleigh >= prime Blackbeard. :kobeha:
Little Lari and the ZKKtards coped so bad with Mihawk's stupid bounty, now they will cry that BB has higher bounty than their idol and BB still isn't even prime.

While I predicted right AGAIN, BB attacks Boa Hancock:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/blackbeards-shichibukai-hunt.829/

Where is your ZKK?

Yeah right, your brain can't handle the truth about ZKK. :suresure:

I also predicted BB's bounty was + 3 billion when you ZKKtards were saying Mihawk has higher bounty than BB, and BB isn't even in his prime yet. :steef::steef::steef::milaugh:

Imagine how much powerful BB will be compared to Mihawk, x2 times more powerful minimum if pre-prime BB already surpassed ''Marine Hunter'' Mihawk. :suresure::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.