Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I'm highly anti marine and I still wouldn't think of putting ray over Garp. Garp was Roger level and Roger>Ray. Prime Garp is top 2 or 3

EoS Zoro is equal of the strongest Joy Boy:cheers:, Mihawk (above shanks based on the recent bounty and confirmation that he is the strongest swordman) and now Ray that is confident that in his prime could take BB (which he is in his prime),
Zoro gona be above Yonkos:steef:
Current Base Luffy negg diff EoS zoro only with 1 sandal

I'm highly anti marine and I still wouldn't think of putting ray over Garp. Garp was Roger level and Roger>Ray. Prime Garp is top 2 or 3
Garop isn't top 2 or 3

Top 4 all time :
Roger
Xebec
WB
Kaido

There are called WSP or King's if era or WS or PK
If Garp was stronger than Kaido or WB, he'd be World strongest after Roger died or when wb and kaido were active.

Garp, Sengoku, Oden, Shanks, BM & Shiki fill the top 10

Yes it colour Sanji looks like his relative since they have the same hair colour and facial hair. Whilst Zoro just copied his hair....scars are also not genetical.
Color Sanji, younger or older, looks less like Rayleigh than older Zoro, who is almost a carbon copy bar the hair.

Back when he had time probably. Anyways show me the SBS.

Viz translation.

Explicitly said he has announced and explained it himself.

Also, it was released after EL. He was definitely not free then.

- He talks about Zoro first because Zoro is in front of him
- Talks about the second and third strongest in the same sentence. You are implying Queen had 2 different quotes about that then
- Then realises Sanji...Judge's son is also there.
-
Your agenda doesnt work becauses the 2s and 3s were mentioned together. Could be either of them. And the logical reasoning for 2 would be Sanji since he has the higher bounty and his bounty poster was on top.
That's your interpretation as someone who desperately wants it to be Sanji.

I'm saying that it could also be Zoro. Which is a fair game. There's not a single instance in history of all Manga where Sanji has explicitly and clearly been called #2, RHM, or VC for SHP. Zoro many times. Black Maria could've easily singled him out as such, but she didn't. Only vague instance is Queen, but even his dialogue can be applied to Zoro.

Anime straight up applies it to Zoro. Manga has more ambiguity, but I'll go with what has anime backing because otherwise we just don't know.

Headcannon ? Assuming someone is stronger than the other because of bounty is headcannon ? Queen knows nothing of the SHs bar bounty. He called Sanji the No. 2. Cope harder lmao.
Even Kaido knew of Zoro's name alongside his epithet lol. To say Queen is ignorant is hilarious.

Just as much....in your mental gymnastics head.

This is what Stephen Paul said...the current translator for Viz.

So yh current Viz would also say that.
Man... I showed you the raw with LITERAL word "Partner". The one exactly same as that used for Roger/Rayleigh.

Unless you think Roger called Rayleigh a friend instead of partner, too. But even then, that word for "friend" has only been used for Zoro/Rayleigh and no one else.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
So it is not like "old Rayleigh alone made Blackbeard run away like bitch".
Blackbeard still shat his pants though:
Koby: "Don't do it, the number of victims will be too high!!!"

Suddenly, someone with a very powerful Haki appears.

Rayleigh: "I expected the Marines, but this... Even the landscape of the island has been altered... Sorry Hancock, I'm late."

Teach: "Da... "Dark King” Rayleigh!!?"

Rayleigh draws his sword.

Rayleigh: "Hey "Whitebeard's apprentice”!! It's not very mature of me to say it, but I dislike you."

People downplaying Garp because of Chinjao flashback despite all his portrayal are doing the same mistake than Rayleigh downplayers did after Oden flashback
What the hell are you saying?

Why didn't any Great Pirate hype Ray like they hype Oden and Yonko then?

Yes Garp is a fraud coz he struggled vs Chinjao...but that's not a problem since chinjao also rivaled Roger
He still beat Chinjao while Prime Ray has poor feats and portrayal in the manga

Garop isn't top 2 or 3

Top 4 all time :
Roger
Xebec
WB
Kaido

There are called WSP or King's if era or WS or PK
If Garp was stronger than Kaido or WB, he'd be World strongest after Roger died or when wb and kaido were active.

Garp, Sengoku, Oden, Shanks, BM & Shiki fill the top 10
Except Whitebeard was the WSM in Roger's era and he was the one who granted him the passage to PK
:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.