Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
If the MuppetBabies are clones/cyborgs meaning people with sentience, free will, human rights, etc., then I could see:
  • Smoker and Tashigi go full SWORD. SWORD becomes a major plot point. Coby being with BB will also be some SWORD business.
  • The Chibibukai will need to be rescued and rehomed at some point.
  • Fujitora is evil, Vegapunk is evil, Coby and Helmeppo are evil-adjacent for bringing them along.
  • They'll have backstories.
  • They can grow. Skills can be taught quickly, but they still have to learn to do it.
If they're robots/full Kuma, then
  • They're designed to be a psychological weapon. That explains why they paired up Hancock's w Amazon Lily.
  • Not sure about growth
  • They can simply be programmed to have certain powers (skills, even). No need to spend time training them, just install the chip.
I really haven't decided what I think yet. They're made of living DNA, so why would they be robots?
Yea it's hard to say if they're full robot or cyborg clones.

With the original PXs I'm pretty sure that they were full robot, so the same can apply here. But that begs the question about making them child versions of warlords + having them have the physical attributes of Lunarians.

So in this case it makes sense for them to be clones of some sort with lunarian dna mixed which they are then Kuma-fied. Cause what's the point of physically making them look like lunarian versions of the Warlords?

It's not too useful for psychological stuff cause once word gets around on what they are it's not going to have too much of an effect. Especially the sociopathic pirates that don't care either way.

Yea it's hard to say if they're full robot or cyborg clones.

With the original PXs I'm pretty sure that they were full robot, so the same can apply here. But that begs the question about making them child versions of warlords + having them have the physical attributes of Lunarians.

So in this case it makes sense for them to be clones of some sort with lunarian dna mixed which they are then Kuma-fied. Cause what's the point of physically making them look like lunarian versions of the Warlords?

It's not too useful for psychological stuff cause once word gets around on what they are it's not going to have too much of an effect. Especially the sociopathic pirates that don't care either way.
I think the original Pacifistas were also clones of Kuma who were modified, that's why they had blood.

EoS Zoro > Kaido, and it's actually bold to claim otherwise lol.

Zoro > Prime Ray > BB
Zoro > Mihawk >= Shanks

And Zoro will likely fight Mihawk at least one arc before final battle, where he'll be even stronger.

Kaido is in same level as likes of Shanks and BB, at very, very most being able to high-diff them but that's a BIG if and it's extreme almost certainly.

And Zoro will clear-cut surpass them.

EoS Zoro will stand above all OG Yonkos (Oldbeard, not prime).
Kaido is stronger than any yonko not names whitebeard
Current blackbeard might have a better shot against him than shanks but thats mainly cause of the yami fruit

Or its simply because they just allotted the bounties when their Warlord status was disbanded.
And back then the Marines had no clue that Buggy would have Mihawk working under him & no matter how high they view Buggy, they simply thought Mihawk is stronger back when they were Warlords, that's all.

I dont think its as simple as that, the 2.2 B bounty was from long before the reverie itself - we were only shown his existing bounty in 957. Almost 1+ year of accomplishments got factored in here I guess.

And you are wrong about Amazon lily, the events of this chapter are a flashback essentially - a direct continuation of the events from when we last saw boa hancock during the Marine invasion. So when BB told his folks to bag their bags and get on a ship, it was about invading Amazon lily.

The events of this chapter (essentially BBs invasion of amazon lily) happened like a week before onigashima & a good number of weeks before greenbull arrived to Wano.
Eh i guess thats a possibility but i still believe it makes more sense for them to be included cross guild
Bounties are just about strength tho. There are tons of cases of weaker characters having higher bounty do to them having more know feats if strength and danger to the wg

Blackbeard 2.2 still represented everything the world government knew of him and his feats during the timeskip and post cp0. The new 3.9 being due to new stuff

Idk tbh
We know the marines were kept sending more and more waves to mihawk. So we don't necessarily know how long its been especially with ssg finally arriving to Hancock but seemingly not buggy or mihawk.

You probably right about the timing more or less tho

Status
Not open for further replies.