Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's a kids story, at the end of the day the good guys will always instill "good" messages to kids. Even the Monet example Law points out that she's a horrible person and basically got that because of it.

Shonen literally means young teens bro, One Piece is a shonen. Shit DB was way gorier and it's peak shonen
Dragon ball enjoyer
:pepeanger:
Goku vs Vegeta Saiyan Saga was peak :steef:
Dbs is trash without broly tho :few:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I'm saying that they didn't raise or change any of the Cross Guild people's bounties and only showed the existing bounty to us.

For Buggy & Mihawk, it's their bounties right after they were disbanded as Warlords.
For Crocodile, it's his bounty for the work he has done over 2 years.
Oh yeah I know what you are saying but it’s likely not what happened

Just look at last chapter and how they described Buggy bounty it was clear Cross guild and Yonko effect were part of it

- Luffy beat Kaido and new Yonko of the sea : 3b
- BB his threat was raised to be 3b+
- Buggy new Yonko of the sea : 3b+ too

All of them get a raise to cross the 3b

BB became a Yonko for 2 years, stole all WB territories and had « only » 2.2b

Buggy even if they considered him amazing and equal to shanks didn’t have 3b+ before cross guild

It contradicts the whole narrative of the past 3 chapters

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@Pantheos I think I have a fun idea since we're close to the end of a certain Nakama battle.
I liked the idea of your bet for Kid that happened a while ago
Now that we're close to potential barrel time, I think it would be really fun for me to do the same thing or at least something similar.

I figured that since we both root for very downplayed/underdog/mocked characters a lot we can team up on this.

What do you say?
:kidsmile:
My pm is open for details and Interested

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The difference is, that they don't have anything to firmly believe the claims about Buggy. His entire reputation became legit for the marines when they learned Mihawk and Crocodile started obeying him, which is why they did not rise him bounty before.
I don’t really understand your point here

you think they updated his bounty post cross guild or not ?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oh yeah I know what you are saying but it’s likely not what happened

Just look at last chapter and how they described Buggy bounty it was clear Cross guild and Yonko effect were part of it

In Marine HQ, Brannew is literally talking about what Cross Guild is to the Marines & he is then asked "WHAT ARE THEIR BOUNTIES?" which he then produces. Not a single word about the bounties being new or post info about Cross Guild, I had those doubts last chapter itself & Boa having a bounty weeks before CG was even formed proved that hypothesis.

Nothing about what you said here was implied there.

- Luffy beat Kaido and new Yonko of the sea : 3b
- BB his threat was raised to be 3b+
- Buggy new Yonko of the sea : 3b+ too

All of them get a raise to cross the 3b

BB became a Yonko for 2 years, stole all WB territories and had « only » 2.2b

Buggy even if they considered him amazing and equal to shanks didn’t have 3b+ before cross guild

It contradicts the whole narrative of the past 3 chapters
It doesn't, read what Brannew is talking about - they credit Buggy with
- Masterminding the entire Impel Down breakout
- Being in the PK crew
- And standing toe to toe with Shanks
- Former Shichibukai
- Commanding so much respect that Crocodile rushes to save him.
- And having massive connections in the Underworld trading after Doflamingo was gone.

Which is why they gave him 3 billion. They "think" he's a Top Tier and had him as a Shichibukai. Even though we know he's not.

Luffy literally said he would feel safer if Yamato was guarding Wano from guys like Aramaki. :kobeha: This isn't Admiral hype any way you cut it.
Luffy thinks highly of the strength of literally everyone he likes

Luffy would prefer Yamato to come with him while not giving a single fck to Wano's safety :kobeha::kobeha:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don’t really understand your point here

you think they updated his bounty post cross guild or not ?
Well, you said he they think he was a 3 billion pirate before Cross Guild, and I said they don't have a legit reason to believe his hype before CG, which is why they only gave him that bounty after CG. So yes, his bounty is updated after CG as we're explicitly told that's why they're giving him that bounty. None of that applies to Mihawk as his bounty just reflects his own WSSM title, which was also mentioned when his bounty was announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.