Character Discussion The astonishing parallels of Sanji and other great pirates

Sanjistans tried to draw parallels between Rayleigh and Sanji, because Rayleigh cooked something and has body hair (lmao).

After looking deeper into it, I shockingly noticed how Sanji has those astonishing parallels with a lot of great pirates.

Mihawk:
- Cooked for Perona
- Has Facial Hair
- Has somewhat curly/crooked eye brows

Shanks:
- Facial Hair
- Body Hair
- Long hair on the head

Kaido:
- Durable body
- Facial Hair
- Both have names with 5 letters

Shiki:
- Long hair
- Blonde
- Facial Hair

I'm shocked..

@HA001 @ConquistadoR @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Shanal @Kurozumi Chrono @Chaves etc

Sanjistans tried to draw parallels between Rayleigh and Sanji, because Rayleigh cooked something and has body hair (lmao).

After looking deeper into it, I shockingly noticed how Sanji has those astonishing parallels with a lot of great pirates.

Mihawk:
- Cooked for Perona
- Has Facial Hair

Shanks:
- Facial Hair
- Body Hair
- Long hair on the head

Kaido:
- Durable body
- Facial Hair

Shiki:
- Long hair
- Blonde
- Facial Hair

I'm shocked..

@HA001 @ConquistadoR @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Shanal @Kurozumi Chrono @Chaves etc
Dayam sanji gonna surpass all these people
Post automatically merged:

Sanji fans are just fucking sad.
The amount of leeching, riding off of Zoros coattails, desperate desire for trying to make him Zoro.

The worst thing is same Sanjitards downplay Rayleigh too who desperately want him to be Rayleigh.

What a weird ass fucking fanbase

Last edited:
So being a pure swordsman somehow matter now.

:usoprice:
It matters when we compare the similarities of their fighting styles. And Zoro and Rayleigh do have the exact same fighting style. DF less swordsmen who use Haoshoku. Just differ in the swordstyle, though even then, both have been seen to be flexible. Zoro has used three sword style, but also two- and one sword style, just as Rayleigh has shown two sword style.

But the fighting style isn't even that relevant if we are honest, more importantly, Oda depicted Zoro alongside Rayleigh and all other right hand men in an official color spread, while also joining the crew of the future PK first just as Rayleigh, with the vivre card saying that Zoro acts as the vice captain.

It's pretty clear, really. Isn't it desperate to say that leg hairs are a serious parallel?

Mihawk:
- Cooked for Perona
- Has Facial Hair

Shanks:
- Facial Hair
- Body Hair
- Long hair on the head

Kaido:
- Durable body
- Facial Hair

Shiki:
- Long hair
- Blonde
- Facial Hair

I'm shocked..

Any similarity between Sanji and Ivankov?

Mihawk:
- Cooked for Perona
- Has Facial Hair

Shanks:
- Facial Hair
- Body Hair
- Long hair on the head

Kaido:
- Durable body
- Facial Hair

Shiki:
- Long hair
- Blonde
- Facial Hair

I'm shocked..