Character Discussion The astonishing parallels of Sanji and other great pirates

It matters when we compare the similarities of their fighting styles. And Zoro and Rayleigh do have the exact same fighting style. DF less swordsmen who use Haoshoku. Just differ in the swordstyle, though even then, both have been seen to be flexible. Zoro has used three sword style, but also two- and one sword style, just as Rayleigh has shown two sword style.

But the fighting style isn't even that relevant if we are honest, more importantly, Oda depicted Zoro alongside Rayleigh and all other right hand men in an official color spread, while also joining the crew of the future PK first just as Rayleigh, with the vivre card saying that Zoro acts as the vice captain.

It's pretty clear, really. Isn't it desperate to say that leg hairs are a serious parallel?
Thats also what Roger uses....I guess Zoro is more parralelled with Roger than Luffy. Oh wait I forgot Oda dont care about fighting style. Luffy paralled Ryuma more than Zoro....and he wasnt a swordsman.

It wasnt RHM....if you read the SBS, Oda claimed they all werent First Mates LIKE ZORO.

Vivre Cards arent important

Real Sanji fans know that Sanji hasnt a parallels

Just a new final goat in the OPverse.
This is what I’ve never understood about Sanji fans

Why do you want him to have a parallel with top tiers?

If anything I think it’s a lot cooler that Sanji is considered a wildcard

It’s impossible to gauge where Sanji will be by EOS

Luffy has Roger/Joyboy/Shanks and Zoro has Mihawk/Rayleigh

Sanji doesn’t have a measuring stick which means he could end up anywhere on the scale (but below Zoro)

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Sanji not having a parallel is great thing for Sanji fans like Luffywankishere said. Basically he doesn’t have a ceiling to cross. Oda can make up any ceiling.

It is hard for some fan because they wanna see a ceiling that their boy is going to cross. But they should really embrace this unparalleled portrayal.

Sanjistans tried to draw parallels between Rayleigh and Sanji, because Rayleigh cooked something and has body hair (lmao).

After looking deeper into it, I shockingly noticed how Sanji has those astonishing parallels with a lot of great pirates.

Mihawk:
- Cooked for Perona
- Has Facial Hair
- Has somewhat curly/crooked eye brows

Shanks:
- Facial Hair
- Body Hair
- Long hair on the head

Kaido:
- Durable body
- Facial Hair
- Both have names with 5 letters

Shiki:
- Long hair
- Blonde
- Facial Hair

I'm shocked..

@HA001 @ConquistadoR @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Shanal @Kurozumi Chrono @Chaves etc
All these fanboy gangs making this kind of thread to try to seal it with each other is definitely funny and pathetic at the same time lol.

I know you may not have enough repertoire to debate arguments and so you make this kind of joke that took only fragments of my post to try to ridicule my opinion.

None of you can answer me about how obvious it was Oda bringing Zoro & Sanji every time Rayleigh appeared on the crew, so I mentioned some snippets of physical traits, some traits that remind one character of the other. And then you start being completely dishonest and taking these little snippets to attack someone else's opinion, that's extremely pathetic.
But if this kind of topic makes you fit in with your virtual friends and makes you sleep at night keep going my dear lmao

Luffy; Uses fire, likes food, wear clothes
Post automatically merged:

Sanji not having a parallel is great thing for Sanji fans like Luffywankishere said. Basically he doesn’t have a ceiling to cross. Oda can make up any ceiling.

It is hard for some fan because they wanna see a ceiling that their boy is going to cross. But they should really embrace this unparalleled portrayal.
Sanji has no ceiling, he’s top 1

Thats also what Roger uses....I guess Zoro is more parralelled with Roger than Luffy. Oh wait I forgot Oda dont care about fighting style.
Yes, Oda cares for body hair.

On a more serious note;

Crocodile/Mr.1 (Mr.2 irrelevant to them now)
Lucci/Kaku (cp0)
Coby/Helmeppo
Smoker/Tashigi
Garp/Bogard
Roger/Rayleigh
Kidd/Killer

Hm... a captain/leader who mirrors or is related to Luffy, alongside a "number 2" for that person... I wonder what's the common thing between all of them, surely nothing related to swords (or sword/blade man, in Mr.1's case). Because Oda clearly doesn't follow a running scheme in regards to that for Luffy/Zoro parallels, right?

Of course, not every sword user is a parallel of Zoro lol. No one is saying that, mate. That's retarded.

But in the specific situations where one parallels Luffy obviously, and has a number.2, it's almost always a fucking swordsman or at least sword/blade user to mirror Zoro.
All these fanboy gangs making this kind of thread to try to seal it with each other is definitely funny and pathetic at the same time lol.

I know you may not have enough repertoire to debate arguments and so you make this kind of joke that took only fragments of my post to try to ridicule my opinion.

None of you can answer me about how obvious it was Oda bringing Zoro & Sanji every time Rayleigh appeared on the crew, so I mentioned some snippets of physical traits, some traits that remind one character of the other. And then you start being completely dishonest and taking these little snippets to attack someone else's opinion, that's extremely pathetic.
But if this kind of topic makes you fit in with your virtual friends and makes you sleep at night keep going my dear lmao
Calls others dishonet while using facial hair and shit to force parallels all while making any inclusion of Sanji in same page as Rayleigh, even if it's a casual, goofy conversation a "magic, special panel"... as if one can't force same shit with literally every other Strawhat in that situation or any literall any other situation.

Here's one; Oda made Zoro explain 2D3Y at the end. Zoro >>> Sanji in importance. Hurr durr special narrative.

The hilarious part was trying to pretend Zoro and Sanji both shared some special big narrative portrayal unga bunga with Rayleigh in Saboady only to use fucking anime filler as evidence for Zoro, who didn't even say shit to Ray the entire post-skip lmao.

:kobeha:

If you don't use PL and you want to make a Sanji parallel/simil of someone from the old era that's zeff
No its not. Was Zeff one of the Wings of the PK. Or the wings of any Great Pirate or anyone relevant in general.

Sanji and Zeff parralel only in cooking. Sanji isnt the Zeff of this era.
Post automatically merged:

Zeff is Sanji's family/close one parralel. They parralel in looks, cooking, personality and the way they fight.

Hes the same kind of parralel as Ushimaru is for Zoro or Garp is for Luffy. However these are not the old era parralels again.