Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Bonus Round: Minato

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Bonus Round: Danzo

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Yea if Koto is off tha table. Danzo gets his boots smoked in every scenario possible. Minato was a war arc lvl character tree r from chapter 1 lol. Not to mention he’s fastest no six paths character in tha show….period

he activated it and has to manually undo it. So if he ever undoes it he’s dead
Before this happened, Danzo was amaterusu'd and had to inazagi, he then activated his curse seal so didn't bother to recast. He did not expect Sasuke to break off his seal.
But this made me rethink how often he'll have to inazagi, since Minato is a constant danger with speed, it will be the same case against Sasuke even though Minato's AP isn't busted.

I still believe this can go either way, but favoring Danzo due to intel.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Before this happened, Danzo was amaterusu'd and had to inazagi, he then activated his curse seal so didn't bother to recast. He did not expect Sasuke to break off his seal.
But this made me rethink how often he'll have to inazagi, since Minato is a constant danger with speed, it will be the same case against Sasuke even though Minato's AP isn't busted.

I still believe this can go either way, but favoring Danzo due to intel.
Yeah he manually undid the jutsu—so if he does this against Minato he’s dead. Minato can have a shadow clone always watching the battlefield and waiting to rush him if he felt inclined.

If he keeps Izanagi up, he just dies a little later but still gets his body chopped up.

There’s zero way to Danzo to cope with Minato’s speed here, he’s a low Kage tier fighter alongside the likes of Mei, Tsunade and Kakuzu.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Friendly reminder that even without Koto, Danzo still has a mangekyo sharingan the sees through Minato
Mangekyo sees through what? Minato operates at a higher level than anything Danzo could do. Only fodders were caught in Koto without eye contact anyways. Even Ao survived Shisui... It wouldn't be a problem for Minato. The dude grew up when Uchiha's were still around.

Obvious neg for Danzo with Koto, without I can't see how Danzo will actually manage to significantly harm Minato. It won't be a low diff for Minato imo, but not a close call. I think this could be an interesting fight if drawn by Kishimoto, lots of potential fight strategies and twists to be explored.

Minato can possibly blitz given how he handled characters like tobi and kurama
Minato reacted and sealed a bjuu bomb, dont see danzo doing much, couldt even react to sasuke's mini susanno arrows

Reacting to bjuu bombs >>>> being unable to dodge sasuke's arrows
Post automatically merged:

Obvious neg for Danzo with Koto, without I can't see how Danzo will actually manage to significantly harm Minato. It won't be a low diff for
Mimato negs even with koto
If he can hit obito in the back before he even knows what's on then yea danzo gets blitzed before he can even think of kato

Baku had enough force to paralyze susanoo and break its defenses, what can Bunta do to susanoo
Gamabunta has restrained kurama by sitting on him and sliced off shukaku's arm with his sword
So yea pretty sure hebi sasuke's baby sized susanno cant do jack

he activated it and has to manually undo it. So if he ever undoes it he’s dead
Cant even dodge sasuke's arrows yet somehow he's hitting minato
Comedy central here

Last edited: