Spoiler Togashi is continuing on past the 10 chapters he has written so far

Hiatus x Hiatus is getting some chapters after 100 years. Hopefully we don't get shit like this ever again:
I wouldn't mind shit like that if we are getting new chapters. Beggars can't be choosers

why doesnt he just write a book
He likes drawing. It's just the mangaka mentality i guess. Many of them are extremely proud and protective of their work. After all, it is their legacy.

Togashi needs to move some of the plot-threads to the DC. There are just too many things going on.

As for Gon and Killua I wonder how they'll be re-introduced. Gon will probably be a totally different character with a different hatsu

It's incorrect though. Togashi in his last tweet basically says that his editors are still giving feedbacks and that he accordingly makes corrections

That just depends on what "complete" means here. But chapters 391 to 400 are certainly not all ready for release

It's incorrect though. Togashi in his last tweet basically says that his editors are still giving feedbacks and that he accordingly makes corrections

That just depends on what "complete" means here. But chapters 391 to 400 are certainly not all ready for release
You misunderstood sth.

The volume that is complete consists of chapters 381-390 which were already out since 2018 but haven't been released in volume form yet.

Togashi and his team put them in a volume now (lot of correcting background effects etc. and generally upping the quality compared to the weekly release).

Meanwhile he has completed the scripts and rough outlines of NEW chapters 391-400, but only 391-393 are fully complete/edited and ready to be shown in weekly shonen jump already. The rest of those still has some work/editing it has to go through.

Currently he is also working on the scripts and rough sketches for chapters 401-410, but those will still take a while until they're ready.

You misunderstood sth.

The volume that is complete consists of chapters 381-390 which were already out since 2018 but haven't been released in volume form yet.

Togashi and his team put them in a volume now (lot of correcting background effects etc. and generally upping the quality compared to the weekly release).

Meanwhile he has completed the scripts and rough outlines of NEW chapters 391-400, but only 391-393 are fully complete and ready to be shown in weekly shonen jump yet. The rest of those still has some work/editing it has to go through.

Currently he is also working on the scripts and rough sketches for chapters 401-410, but those will still take a while until they're ready.
You're right. I'd forgot he was still working on the prior volume.

You misunderstood sth.

Meanwhile he has completed the scripts and rough outlines of NEW chapters 391-400, but only 391-393 are fully complete/edited and ready to be shown in weekly shonen jump already. The rest of those still has some work/editing it has to go through.

I wonder what will be on the Volume cover.

Highly likely Pika. And possibly Terrorsandwich with his Future Sight. Possibly Kacchan as well since I think her death was in this volume.

When will we get to read them? Any idea?
Before the end of the year is the safest guess you can get I guess. Chapters 391 to 400 are drawn, as said above they're slowly circulating from the editors to Togashi for feedbacks and corrections. Also Togashi seems to enjoy adding more backgrounds and whatnot.

IF, he releases 391 to 400 before finishing 401 to 410. THEN, my bet would be November (for the 391 to 400 batch)