Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
I received some feedback from an unkown entity yesterday at night while I was chanelizing my energies and doing my rituals but I don't know if that is what you call a "hint". Basically because the entity told me (i think it was my grandma's who still loves me even though I pushed her down the stairs) and CONFIRMED me Carrot is on 1060.
reliable source then

I thought Util would join because she felt she had a sunken cost fallacy about finding the one piece. Monet can stay dead, fuck her.
Thing I always found weird about Ulti is that she has a 400 Mil bounty at 22. I would understand it if she was usual shounen main character type who tend to be the young upstarts but for a side character antagonist, thats big. Made me wonder how long she would need to cross the billion boundary seeing the likes of King and Queen are about 30 years ahead of her in age.

I received some feedback from an unkown entity yesterday at night while I was chanelizing my energies and doing my rituals but I don't know if that is what you call a "hint". Basically because the entity told me (i think it was my grandma's who still loves me even though I pushed her down the stairs) and CONFIRMED me Carrot is on 1060.
Why did you push your grandma

We should get serious with this mod thing. I think I am more than qualified to apply for the role, since I reunite all major qualities a mod should have.

1. I am unbiased, reliable, objective and cool-minded.
2. I hate Ledon. (I would ban his ego out of this sacred place the moment I take charge).
3. I don't hesitate to push people down the stairs if need be.

I mean guys. I don't know what it is to decide here. Come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.