Current Events Prime Yonko Shit Their Pants At The Sight Of 79 Year Old Rayleigh

So Rayleigh fans are once again shown to be desperate idiots lls. An admiral fans bandwagon weirdos. Hyping a pirates to downplay Yonko, because admirals dnt suffice
:gokulaugh:

In the end, Yonko god like status in the verse, has sword/admiral tards press to have there favs appear like a Yonko.

The idiots literally wanted people to ignore all forms of context to just to wank the Yonko+ lvl character(Rayleigh), who has virtually no Yonko lvl hype.

-Hancock DF
-PX Androids/navy
-Multiple commanders have fallen
- + Rayleigh

Ztards would have u think only the bold was relevant. Despite Rayleigh outright suggesting he stands no chance in hell against a Yonko. But Yonko fans knew that was BS
:myman:

So Rayleigh fans are once again shown to be desperate idiots lls. An admiral fans bandwagon weirdos. Hyping a pirates to downplay Yonko, because admirals dnt suffice

In the end, Yonko god like status in the verse, has sword/admiral tards press to have there favs appear like a Yonko.

The idiots literally wanted people to ignore all forms of context to just to wank the Yonko+ lvl character(Rayleigh), who has virtually no Yonko lvl hype.

-Hancock DF
-PX Androids/navy
-Multiple commanders have fallen
- + Rayleigh

Ztards would have u think only the bold was relevant. Despite Rayleigh outright suggesting he stands no chance in hell against a Yonko. But Yonko fans knew that was BS
No chance cause he was old you clown

The funny responses just continue to expose the double standards of the Yonko crowd. Context apparently didn’t matter when it came to Kizaru’s situation…but now that it’s Blackbeard all the mental gymnastics and advanced calculus come out to explain why it was really Elder Nyon being in the background that drove Blackbeard away instead of Rayleigh.

No chance cause he was old you clown
An so the final cope hits. In the spoiler thread y’all were near foaming at the mouth. Thinking Rayleigh pull off something remotely comparable to shank. Admiral fans Desperately praying it on the whole way. That CoC smack down did a number on sword/admiral

After the scans hit. We moved to coping about BB running from Rayleigh lmao. Despite all the context around the situation, an it even being clear to Rayleigh. He’d get run over by a Yonko.

The final stops this age nonsense. Only what does it actually do to help Rayleigh already extremely vague hype dumbass?? He was already deemed in his prime as an admiral lvl threat. He push a Yonko, problem is no evidence now or ever has supported him winning. Let alone something nonsensical like him being superior to most of them.

Chapter 1059 yet again reinforces the fact that the Admirals are stronger than these bitchass Yonko. We’ll cut Teach himself a bit of slack as he will undoubtedly continue to grow stronger before EOS, but the Yonko level itself is fucked beyond repair. SSG will wrap up these fodder while the Admirals chill in New Marineford.
“But next it’ll be guys like him [Woodsman] coming after Wano!”

“I can’t turn my back on everyone now!”

“…But I guess this way this is way more reassuring for us too!

The funny responses just continue to expose the double standards of the Yonko crowd. Context apparently didn’t matter when it came to Kizaru’s situation…but now that it’s Blackbeard all the mental gymnastics and advanced calculus come out to explain why it was really Elder Nyon being in the background that drove Blackbeard away instead of Rayleigh.
Old ray admitted he would stand no chance against BB unlike kizaru :myman:

Kizaru doesn't really look better or worse than Blackbeard because Rayleigh admitted inferiority to BB anyway. All you can really take from these scenes is that Prime Rayleigh could've done more in both situations.

BB's facial expressions are hardly an indicator of strength either when he looked like he was about to shit himself over the Seraphim in the same chapter.

Ultimately, BB didn't leave because Rayleigh scared him off. He left because that was the deal he made with Hancock for the sake of his crew and Rayleigh's reputation gave him the credibility to oversee it.

These scenes serve to hype Prime Rayleigh more than they serve to place the Admirals above the Yonkou and vice-versa. Rayleigh acting like he was Saitama in his prime the way he keeps bringing up his age lmao.

An so the final cope hits. In the spoiler thread y’all were near foaming at the mouth. Thinking Rayleigh pull off something remotely comparable to shank. Admiral fans Desperately praying it on the whole way. That CoC smack down did a number on sword/admiral

After the scans hit. We moved to coping about BB running from Rayleigh lmao. Despite all the context around the situation, an it even being clear to Rayleigh. He’d get run over by a Yonko.

The final stops this age nonsense. Only what does it actually do to help Rayleigh already extremely vague hype dumbass?? He was already deemed in his prime as an admiral lvl threat. He push a Yonko, problem is no evidence now or ever has supported him winning. Let alone something nonsensical like him being superior to most of them.
1. What did Shanks pull off? Sengoku stop the war. We see that you have to get orders to attack a Yonkou. Just like GB was trying to sneak and get Luffy but another Yonko came when he was already disobeying orders and left. Shanks also states LET ME SAVE FACE. Shanks was going to get manhandled.

2. BB didn't get what he came for and Rayleigh one of the reason a washed up Rayleigh

3. Rayleigh talks about his age. Ohh so you want to ignore him talking about his age but take the part about him saying he can't beat BB. Ok clown

Ultimately, BB didn't leave because Rayleigh scared him off. He left because that was the deal he made with Hancock for the sake of his crew and Rayleigh's reputation gave him the credibility to oversee it.
BB put his crew above Hancock's power for which he came out is quite surprising. Lol

Btw what's your take on BB vs Rayleigh, Kuza or Pacifistas if BB did continued to extract Hancock's power while ignoring Rayleigh's offers !? How bad the situation would be for BB even though Rayleigh accepted his inferiority ?

Bogard

You can't win
Well with the viz is out now, i think there is a misconception surrounding the events that happened in Amazon Lily between Teach, Hancock and Rayleigh

This is what Rayleigh said after the encounter

And what we get from this is

- Rayleigh focusing on the "particulars of the situation / circumstances" which allowed Hancock to be saved
- Rayleigh admitting he couldn't have possibly won / no possibility to win in a head-to-head fight at his age

The key points here are

1- Circumstances
2- Possibility to win at Rayleigh's age

Let's start with the first point

1- Circumstances

So now the question is to know which circumstances Rayleigh was referring to here ? Well, the circumstance was brought up in the chapter itself if we analyze the entire convo between Teach, Hancock and Rayleigh

Hancock pointed out to Blackbeard some facts he omitted, few of them being the fact that even if he managed to steal her fruit, he wouldn't manage to turn his crew back to normal, and thus indirectly telling to Teach, that she is the only one who can, something Blackbeard didn't expected

From there, he turned to Coby and asked him if he abandoned his goal to kill her and take her devil fruit, would Hancock play it nice and turn his crew back to normal ?

This scene meant that, Blackbeard was already ok at this point to give up on Hancock's fruit if she agreed to save his crewmates

But then, when Hancock said she will if they left, he noticed she was lying and that she just wanted from them to drop their guard and turn them into stone

And forcing Teach to want to kill her instead. This until Rayleigh came as an insurance, acting as the mediator, allowing Teach's crew to turn back to normal

All-in-all then, the circumstance Rayleigh was pointing out here was the fact he arrived at a moment when Teach's crew was already turned into stone, which made Teach accept the offer of Rayleigh playing as the mediator, allowing Teach's crew to turn back to normal

Now onto the second point

2- Possibility to win

Here Rayleigh talked about him having no possibility to win at his age. A statement which can be seperated into two.

The first point being about the possibility to win, with the possibility statement simply referring to the amount of chance he could possibly have at that point, which was none.

And the second point referring to his age, showing that it was a factor in his perception of an hypothetical battle with Teach.

Basically meaning that, at his age, there was no possibility for him to win, but that in his prime, the possibility exist

It was basically a way for Oda to show that current Blackbeard is stronger than old Rayleigh, while leaving a current Blackbeard vs Prime Rayleigh as an ambiguous outcome

BB put his crew above Hancock's power for which he came out is quite surprising. Lol

Btw what's your take on BB vs Rayleigh, Kuza or Pacifistas if BB did continued to extract Hancock's power while ignoring Rayleigh's offers !? How bad the situation would be for BB even though Rayleigh accepted his inferiority ?
Yeah it was interesting to see that he gives af about his new crew, even if it was only a small fuck considering he was willing to let them die regardless lol

I think BB would've struggled to deal with Hancock's powers whilst fighting Rayleigh. Hell, BB himself admitted Hancock could quite easily turn him to stone if he let her go. Imo Rayleigh was just talking about a 1v1 b/w him and BB when he said he'd lose.

I think BB would've had to snap Hancock's neck there and then if he wanted to win. If the Seraphims helped Rayleigh and Hancock fight BB as well then I really wouldn't see BB taking it - too many distractions for Hancock to petrify him and BB isn't exactly a mobile fighter.

Yeah it was interesting to see that he gives af about his new crew, even if it was only a small fuck considering he was willing to let them die regardless lol
Yup. Lol

But would have been more cool to see main villain didn't even put his comrades before the possibility to achieve even more powers. :afrokappa:
This scenario won't be looking odd on BB who finishes of his own mates and later pops for his power and territories.
I think BB would've had to snap Hancock's neck there and then if he wanted to win. If the Seraphims helped Rayleigh and Hancock fight BB as well then I really wouldn't see BB taking it - too many distractions for Hancock to petrify him and BB isn't exactly a mobile fighter.
I believe with all the time he wasted on Coby and again chatting with Hancock to release his crew, he could have extracted the powers before Rayleigh came. Than it would be BB vs Rayleigh, Coby and PXs....

PXs are looking quite dependable while Rayleigh ain't someone who's inexperienced in such odd situations, i believe BB won't have safely retreated with anything less than high diff. That much of the damage he would definitely have suffered before putting down his opponents.

I think BB would've struggled to deal with Hancock's powers whilst fighting Rayleigh. Hell, BB himself admitted Hancock could quite easily turn him to stone if he let her go. Imo Rayleigh was just talking about a 1v1 b/w him and BB when he said he'd lose.

This post correctly analyze everything
Post automatically merged:

Yup. Lol

But would have been more cool to see main villain didn't even put his comrades before the possibility to achieve even more powers. :afrokappa:
This scenario won't be looking odd on BB who finishes of his own mates and later pops for his power and territories.

I believe with all the time he wasted on Coby and again chatting with Hancock to release his crew, he could have extracted the powers before Rayleigh came. Than it would be BB vs Rayleigh, Coby and PXs....

PXs are looking quite dependable while Rayleigh ain't someone who's inexperienced in such odd situations, i believe BB won't have safely retreated with anything less than high diff. That much of the damage he would definitely have suffered before putting down his opponents.
BB cares for his crew. When fighting Ace he told them to stand back, but he would definitely sacrifice them to achieve his Goal. Thats the difference with him and Luffy. Similar to Doffy, he cares for his crew, but sometimes sacrificees has to be made.

Blackbeard is a typical coward pirate he knew he cant use Boas powers the way she uses thats why he lost interest with Rayleigh he wanted to avoid meaningless confrontation like he did with Akainu and CPO

What's funnier is that Blackbeard literally had a hostage in his hand and that way he could've threatened Rayleigh. He literally had an upper hand against Rayleigh

What does he do? He lets Hancock go and TRUSTS that Hancock and Rayleigh won't beat his ass and unstone his crew.

The "he was afraid of fighting them both" excuse doesn't work because he literally created a scenario himself where they both could beat him instead of just snapping Hancock's neck from the start.

Kurohige undermines himself, he's an Orochi/Usopp kind of character. My analysis is that he had a really bad parent figure and not even daddy Shirohige could cleanse his childhood struggle. He might be the final villain, but he's also one of the most human antagonist in Shonen. His morals are lower than BMs but also it makes him the most real pirate guy in a pirate manga. I overall like him. He's clever but also a bit coward, that's why he doesn't want to risk it all even if he could win against Rayleigh; It wasn't part of his plans fighting him, having the marines and the Kuja around could end as a pyrrhic victory. He knew it wouldn't be an easy vistory so he fled.