Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been days....give it up
You now at first I thought the same, when I saw that it has passed days since Wano, but lately I also noticed how both Inuarashi and Nekomamushi stayed hidden for 3 days, when Oden left Wano with Whitebeard. Not even the Whitebeard Pirates knew they were there until they showed up, after Oden was accepted.

So, there’s still a chance, a small one, but still a chance that Carrot could join. But now is just a matter of waiting.

Well it's Wednesday night and still no full summary. GG. You can't hide it anymore. Grandma told me 1060 was Carrot joining chap and it is finally happening. They can try to hide it as much as they want, but I think it's more than clear now.

THIS HAPPINESS! CARROT WON!

G

Gorosei Informer

Well it's Wednesday night and still no full summary. GG. You can't hide it anymore. Grandma told me 1060 was Carrot joining chap and it is finally happening. They can try to hide it as much as they want, but I think it's more than clear now.

THIS HAPPINESS! CARROT WON!
Redon got mad and isn't posting a fool summary due to premature pic leaks.

Yeah 100%, I swear Xebec may have been said for aiming for King of the World but I feel he would have, even Oda hasn't mentioned it yet.

Given how little we know about Xebec, it must be intentional too right? Not even seeing his appearance? Why hide it till now of he's not gonna be relevant presently?

Xebec is gonna pull a Madara and return somehow. Maybe Blackbeard goes to try to resurrect him somehow using some weird combination of his darkness fruit and Morias shadow fruit and other stuff only to find that Xebec isn't dead?
Idk how it could make sense but still?

Funny how an awakened Yami could be the perfect compliment for the Kage fruit potentially?
I suspect Blackbeard has the Moon God fruit or Imu does at least.

if Xevec is Imu too, then its likely he could have Rogers body preserved in that frozen tomb instead? Or maybe the original Joyboy?
Doesn’t BB have a personality disorder, not true multiple personalities but possibly possessed? Maybe xebec has partial possession of BB?

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
eve of the final cope, carrot fans, those who are neutral, and those who hate her look out to 1061 and wonder is this it...from 1056 to 1061... just like her time on screen carrot continues to be a divisive character even with no sign of her.

You now at first I thought the same, when I saw that it has passed days since Wano, but lately I also noticed how both Inuarashi and Nekomamushi stayed hidden for 3 days, when Oden left Wano with Whitebeard. Not even the Whitebeard Pirates knew they were there until they showed up, after Oden was accepted.

So, there’s still a chance, a small one, but still a chance that Carrot could join. But now is just a matter of waiting.
In fact if anyone's curious go watch the anime's episode 964 and/or the manga's chapter 964 (yeah they are shown in the same number). That's when it's revealed that Neko and Inu stowaway after all of what Oden went through in 3 days.

We need more Garchu!

Status
Not open for further replies.