Status
Not open for further replies.
His writing seemed 'good' after the break but really he was just giving us flashbacks to the end if Wano, and being better than the end of wano before the break isn't really hard.
Now that we're moving on towards the next arc Oda is doing the same mistakes again: reaction faces, offpanelling of crucial events, fake deaths, recycling of plotlines and of course silhouettes.

Oda should publish monthly.
I dont think I can keep up with this if things go on like this.
Considering dropping One Piece if the next arc start off line Wano, i.e., slow start > princess in trouble, goal is to defeat the bad guy, introducing princess' bodyguards, relatives, people from her country etc.

We're idiots, stop it.
The arguments for WG literally backing and protecting Kaido keeps on racking up lol.

- Proof they buy weapons from him
- Proof that they intercepted his fight with Luffy to make sure he wins
- Proof that Emu can nuke Yonko islands with pure ease but doesnt want to

But of course GB was afraid of Kaido to not come to Wano... and not the allaince that defeated him. Because that makes sense
Post automatically merged:

God pluton and sun god Luffy
Im talking about before Luffy came.

Pluton isnt on Onigashma.

Imu does not need to kill Kaido. With a single attack the entirety of the Beast pirates bar maybe King would be wiped out. Kaido's plans of throwing the world into chaos gone up in smoke with it.

There's a reason Imu didn't do this and we know which. Kaido's existence was beneficial for the WG thus the Navy stayed away from Wano. That's the truth. Ryokugyu was speaking from a political standpoint.

His writing seemed 'good' after the break but really he was just giving us flashbacks to the end if Wano, and being better than the end of wano before the break isn't really hard.
Now that we're moving on towards the next arc Oda is doing the same mistakes again: reaction faces, offpanelling of crucial events, fake deaths, recycling of plotlines and of course silhouettes.

Oda should publish monthly.
How are people complaining about this chapter? Other than the title this chapter is a 10/10 regardless of any bullshit you guys think lol

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Imu is most definitely not a 1 v 1 type of opponent for Luffy. He is most probably like a boss battle(like in OP movies maybe) since he would be using some weapons or be OP.
idk what BB will be. Because the way we are shown...he too still is not a good fit as an opponent for luffy(Kaido was a good fit). He is weak and heavily reliant on his abilities, while Luffy is a brawler. And his goals seem stupid at this point. Like all I am seeing is him collecting DFs....no different than collecting smiles. But we know Kaido had some personal large scale goals too with Joyboy/PK/Road phoneglyph stuff...don't see any such goal from BB as of now. It is possible he might just fight Navy against Akainu and that fight will just help Luffy..either way.
I do think Imu is the Kaguya of One Piece (though much better handled), but One Piece doesn't have any Sasuke.

In the end, it will come down to a battle of Luffy vs Imu sama.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Imu does not need to kill Kaido. With a single attack the entirety of the Beast pirates bar maybe King would be wiped out. Kaido's plans of throwing the world into chaos gone up in smoke with it.

There's a reason Imu didn't do this and we know which. Kaido's existence was beneficial for the WG thus the Navy stayed away from Wano. That's the truth. Ryokugyu was speaking from a political standpoint.
was yamato speaking from a political standpoint when she repeated what GB said and she realized kaido's presence actually kept wano safe from outside threats? Stop it man this is worse than the skill cope it just makes you look stupid.

Oda: "Here guys, a chapter with some different scenes but with no answers."

Redon and Yonko:
"Ahhhh Peak Piece"
Good to see you back in OP section,
I think I am too dumb to understand what is going on in D Gray Man' latest chapters.
I didnt read it in a sequence, basically missed the arc after they destroyed the Arc/ship(?). The next arc was kind of boring, now I dont have energy to catch up 😴

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Same goes for Linlin. If Imu wanted, she could wipe Totto Land from the map.

And it's not even a given that Kaido will survive that attack. He was defeated by a considerably smaller attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.