Character Discussion Zoro will always be the opposition of the crew

You dumb of something?
Plot concept doesn't exist for them.
Do you often go saying to the people who are somehow succesful in life got plot armour or something?
it's not about plot fool, its about luck, luffy was been told to have that Luck, the old lady in amazon told him to have that.
zoro and sanji question if god is real, when he was save by lightning against buggy. they maybe not aware about plot armor, but theyare aware of that luck.

I mean, in a narrative sense, there must be someone who question the captain in all of his decisions.

Usually Usopp and Nami objects because of the scaredy acts, but they're emotional type character who is close to Vivi, so they can't be used. And thus Zoro is used. The same happened for Water 7 Usopp.

Of course, from a hater's point of view, Zoro as strongest member indeed looks like he has a thing with the 2 weakest members, Vivi and Usopp. LOL

well first of all, his concern is not about the uncertainty they will face in WCI,
he is more concern about the fact they already made kaido an enemy.
he said in himself, he didn't like the idea of facing 2 yonko's at the same time, plus the mission in WCI is to retrieve sanji not to challenge BM
Pedro death was on his own, it wasn't cause by losing a fight to an enemy.
Two emperors obviously is something to be wary.
Cocky dumbasses are meh.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
While the Ace example was completely retarded to use, he wasn't wrong about WCI, and he's not wrong here as well. Zoro doesn't know about plot armour, realistically you can't expect a half baked crew (when Luffy wasn't even close to top tier) to waltz into Yonkou territory and walk away scott free. Luffy suffers almost zero consequences for his braindead actions thanks to constant intervention from Oda.
Using Ace example was retarded and damaging to his point, but he was right otherwise lol
Ace example was actually on point.

Zoro is smart ass to use that example to manipulate highly impulsive and emotional Luffy after all Luffy did say that.

Remember that they are pirates and have their own journey and can only intervene when situation is dire and Zoro remained Luffy exactly of this.

Yes, it's unfortunate ace died so one can say bringing up is bad but point is Luffy was absolutely right when he said those things about Ace just like what zoro said about ViVi

Ace example was actually on point.

Zoro is smart ass to use that example to manipulate highly impulsive and emotional Luffy after all Luffy did say that.

Remember that they are pirates and have their own journey and can only intervene when situation is dire and Zoro remained Luffy exactly of this.

Yes, it's unfortunate ace died so one can say bringing up is bad but point is Luffy was absolutely right when he said those things about Ace just like what zoro said about ViVi
The comparison doesn't work because Vivi is not some strong Commander of a Yonko Crew, who set out on her own Adventure like Ace was.

She's a weak Princess, probably thousands of miles (Plus a calm belt) away from home, who just had her father assassinated, and then went missing.

That screams she's in trouble.... Not out having an Adventure.

Zoro's not wrong about them not going to look for her, because that's damn near impossible, and that's how he should have phrased it. Not say "Remember what you said about that super strong Whitebeard Commander who set out on his own?"

Although I must admit, I'm not that mad at the scene due to Luffy's hilarious reaction to it.... That one got me....

There was nothing wrong with the Ace example, that's when Luffy stated that belief(people should be free to have their own adventure even if dangerous) and Zoro was basically saying stop throwing away your belief because you are emotional. What ended up happening to Ace is irrelevent since he isn't trying to comfort the crew he is just trying to stop them from making a dumb decision like going all the way back to Alabasta or attacking Marine HQ for no reason

There was nothing wrong with the Ace example, that's when Luffy stated that belief(people should be free to have their own adventure even if dangerous) and Zoro was basically saying stop throwing away your belief because you are emotional. What ended up happening to Ace is irrelevent since he isn't trying to comfort the crew he is just trying to stop them from making a dumb decision like going all the way back to Alabasta or attacking Marine HQ for no reason
Vivi is not out "having an Adventure"..... Her father was killed, and she went missing.....

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The comparison doesn't work because Vivi is not some strong Commander of a Yonko Crew, who set out on her own Adventure like Ace was.

She's a weak Princess, probably thousands of miles (Plus a calm belt) away from home, who just had her father assassinated, and then went missing.

That screams she's in trouble.... Not out having an Adventure.

Zoro's not wrong about them not going to look for her, because that's damn near impossible, and that's how he should have phrased it. Not say "Remember what you said about that super strong Whitebeard Commander who set out on his own?"

Although I must admit, I'm not that mad at the scene due to Luffy's hilarious reaction to it.... That one got me....
Of course vivi isn't strong as ace but point of bringing Ace up is manipulating highly impulsive Luffy from going to save vivi without clue.

Luffy made similar statement for ace and by using the exact words zoro tried to remind him that everyone has their own journey and they can't go around helping others when they don't even have clue. This is also detrimental not only for themselves but for others too

Just because Ace situation ended up resulting him being dead doesn't mean the call Luffy made was wrong nor it means same thing can happen to Vivi

Applies how?

They shouldn't go look for Vivi, because the World is massive, and it would be a damn near impossible task....

Not because "Remember you said Ace has his own Adventures to make."

Regardless.... The scene was made... It was pretty funny, but the comparison to what Luffy said about Ace doesn't work here.
If it doesn't apply why didn't Luffy call him out on it instead of making that face? It clearly applies

Two emperors obviously is something to be wary.
Cocky dumbasses are meh.
and you think they will succeed ieven fighting 1 yonko? if they didn't come in WCI? means
they would fight without sanji, no sanji means someone in the strawhat will deal with Queen, kid will remain abducted since bigmom wont cause trouble in prisoners mine, robin and nami will be abducted by hawkins in the bathhouse, momo will die against king. and so on. that's what zoro want.

:kayneshrug:

Last edited: