Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1061 Spoilers Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1061 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
---------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1061 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1061 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously.
  • Do not discuss the spoilers outside the dedicated threads until the chapter is out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Do not use spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter release.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again; such posts will be removed or modified.
  • This thread is for spoilers only—do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed or moved to the discussion thread as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source, so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff members take too long to respond.
DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

D

Deleted member 83

1061 Future Island Egghead
-Strawhats are sailing to said island, which belongs to Vegapunk
-a Marine base is located near the island, the PH kids, Tashigi and some SWORD members are there
-Helmeppo wants to borrow Seraphims from Vegapunk to save Koby
-Luffy, Jinbe, Chopper and Bonney are separated from the others
-at the end of the chapter a girl appears and claims to be Vegapunk

S

shnksq

skylark is ( the guy next to Helmeppo ) new member of sword group.

his name meant to birds btw
Post automatically merged:

and the weirdo guy who hide his eyes with his hair is "Prince Gurus"

that his name..

and the women who speak with Tashigi, her name is Dole

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits: @MonsterZoro

P1 Luffy “who’s that? She came out of the ocean! Bonny “cough cough ugh” Bonny “who!? I’m safe… wait where’s the monster!?” Bonny “it’s still there below!! Look down!!” Nami “good she seems ok!” Usopp “luffy where are you guys going!!” Franky “ the kids shouting something!” Sanji “she said look down!”

P2 Crew “ahhhhhhhh!! There’s something down below!!!” “That thing is scary run!!!!”

P3 Crew “ahhh” Zoro “shark!? But it’s too big and it’s metal!? Crew “grab onto something we’re about to land!” Jinbei “ shit luffy and then fell in to the water this is bad! Jinbei “franky take care of the helm and bring the ship to where we are gonna be Franky “you got it!”

P4 Crew ahhhhh “Shipbottom!!” “Escape!” Shark robot boom!!

P5 Crew “whoaaaa what is that!?” Franky “shit were all gonna fall!!” Sanji “robin chaan, nami saaaan!!”

P6 Jinbei “!?” “luffy, chopper don’t worry I’m here!” “What was the sound of explosives?” Jinbei again “ the waves are too strong it’s gonna be hard to navigate the ship like this” “Huh?”

P7 Jinbei “cannon!?” “We’re gonna dive into the ocean everyone hold your breath!!” Luffy/Bonney/chopper all taking a deep breath Boom!!!!! Ship crew “the calm is too fast we can’t get back up like this!” Shark robot “hungry tongue sound”

P8 Shark robot “!!?” Boom!! Another Franky like robot smashes The shark

P9 A nearby island, marine base G14 Tashigi “everyone it’s time for tea! Do your best!” Kids “ were only drinking this bc you say so!” “Ewww yuck!! Gross!! Big girl “I think we’ve gotten a lot smaller!” Tashigi “I agree mocha good job!!” G-14 vice admiral Doll “Tashigi got a sec? Can you do something about that shitty brat helmeppo?” Tashigi “i don’t think I can do anything like that… Colby is his best friend and even for me is a Kohai (younger student)

P10 Helmeppo “I beg you guys please!! Aren’t we on the same side?” Marine captain Hibari “I beg you too! Coby has done alot to help me too! “ she is speaking very weird Japanese lol Helmeppo “please take me to the pirate island too “prince”!! Hibari please prince!! This new sword is whatever rank is below vice admiral in English, Prince Cross is his name Prince “ we’re talking about pirate island here! Black beards home base!! If we poke at them all the pirates will come out like bees!!”” Helmeppo “we are close to egghead island.. can we please bring out the seraphim…” Prince “ both of you calm down for a second.. we can’t even get a hold of Drake right now.. you guys need to understand we can’t do anything right now!”

P11 Luffy group Bonny “ you guys don’t know who I am? I’m called one of the worst generation like you! Our names were side by side and I was at shabody 2 years ago too! Luffy “ohhh your WG too?” Bonney “I’m Bonney… I’m an enemy remember that..: but thank you for saving me…” Luffy “don’t worry about it Bogey!” Yes he calls her bogey Luffy “ahh that’s cold!” Bonney “what was up with your wanted poster anyways? We thought your hair turned white and the newspaper was making a fuss about it too Luffy “ahh yah that’s how I look when I’m free!” I can’t see top left bubble bc of watermark Luffy “ but hey it worked out right? Bonney “and junbei is with you too….

P12 Jinbei “what happened to your ship and crew?” Bonney “I came here by my self, tho my ship was eaten by that metal monster, I’m getting hungry..” Luffy “let’s find a restaurant! I’m hungry too” Chopper “luffy you have money?” Bonney “hey idiots there is no restaurant here this is a governments island… Fine I’ll tel you “Bonney “this is egghead island, they call it the island 500 years in the future , vegapunks lab island” Luffy “vegapunk!!??? I know that name! Bonney “I’m here because I have business with him!!”

P13 Don!
Franky “giant..giant…” Usopp “robot!!!” Girl “ ughhh failure again.. why is it that I can’t control a beings “lust” Sanji “someone’s coming out!”

P14 Girl “ahh this is troublesome “ Franky “I don’t know who you are but thank you you saved us!” Girl “what I told the mecha shark was observe, report and shoot fire, if he eats them we won’t have the gold left… a program mistake on my part…” Girl “anyways.. who said I was gonna save you pirates..!! I’m hired by the government.:: Dr Vegapunk!!! (Note that the way her speech is spelled out in Japanese is that of an old man)

P1 Luffy “who’s that? She came out of the ocean! Bonny “cough cough ugh” Bonny “who!? I’m safe… wait where’s the monster!?” Bonny “it’s still there below!! Look down!!” Nami “good she seems ok!” Usopp “luffy where are you guys going!!” Franky “ the kids shouting something!” Sanji “she said look down!”
Zoro says this part, not Usopp

Zoro: Oi, where are Luffy and the others going?!

S

shnksq

P2 Crew “ahhhhhhhh!! There’s something down below!!!” “That thing is scary run!!!!”

P3 Crew “ahhh” Zoro “shark!? But it’s too big and it’s metal!? Crew “grab onto something we’re about to land!” Jinbei “ shit luffy and then fell in to the water this is bad! Jinbei “franky take care of the helm and bring the ship to where we are gonna be Franky “you got it!”

P4 Crew ahhhhh “Shipbottom!!” “Escape!” Shark robot boom!!

P5 Crew “whoaaaa what is that!?” Franky “shit were all gonna fall!!” Sanji “robin chaan, nami saaaan!!”

P6 Jinbei “!?” “luffy, chopper don’t worry I’m here!” “What was the sound of explosives?” Jinbei again “ the waves are too strong it’s gonna be hard to navigate the ship like this” “Huh?”

P7 Jinbei “cannon!?” “We’re gonna dive into the ocean everyone hold your breath!!” Luffy/Bonney/chopper all taking a deep breath Boom!!!!! Ship crew “the calm is too fast we can’t get back up like this!” Shark robot “hungry tongue sound”

P8 Shark robot “!!?” Boom!! Another Franky like robot smashes The shark

P9 A nearby island, marine base G14 Tashigi “everyone it’s time for tea! Do your best!” Kids “ were only drinking this bc you say so!” “Ewww yuck!! Gross!! Big girl “I think we’ve gotten a lot smaller!” Tashigi “I agree mocha good job!!” G-14 vice admiral Doll “Tashigi got a sec? Can you do something about that shitty brat helmeppo?” Tashigi “i don’t think I can do anything like that… Colby is his best friend and even for me is a Kohai (younger student)

P10 Helmeppo “I beg you guys please!! Aren’t we on the same side?” Marine captain Hibari “I beg you too! Coby has done alot to help me too! “ she is speaking very weird Japanese lol Helmeppo “please take me to the pirate island too “prince”!! Hibari please prince!! This new sword is whatever rank is below vice admiral in English, Prince Cross is his name Prince “ we’re talking about pirate island here! Black beards home base!! If we poke at them all the pirates will come out like bees!!”” Helmeppo “we are close to egghead island.. can we please bring out the seraphim…” Prince “ both of you calm down for a second.. we can’t even get a hold of Drake right now.. you guys need to understand we can’t do anything right now!”

P11 Luffy group Bonny “ you guys don’t know who I am? I’m called one of the worst generation like you! Our names were side by side and I was at shabody 2 years ago too! Luffy “ohhh your WG too?” Bonney “I’m Bonney… I’m an enemy remember that..: but thank you for saving me…” Luffy “don’t worry about it Bogey!” Yes he calls her bogey Luffy “ahh that’s cold!” Bonney “what was up with your wanted poster anyways? We thought your hair turned white and the newspaper was making a fuss about it too Luffy “ahh yah that’s how I look when I’m free!” I can’t see top left bubble bc of watermark Luffy “ but hey it worked out right? Bonney “and junbei is with you too….

P12 Jinbei “what happened to your ship and crew?” Bonney “I came here by my self, tho my ship was eaten by that metal monster, I’m getting hungry..” Luffy “let’s find a restaurant! I’m hungry too” Chopper “luffy you have money?” Bonney “hey idiots there is no restaurant here this is a governments island… Fine I’ll tel you “Bonney “this is egghead island, they call it the island 500 years in the future , vegapunks lab island” Luffy “vegapunk!!??? I know that name! Bonney “I’m here because I have business with him!!”

P13 Don!
Franky “giant..giant…” Usopp “robot!!!” Girl “ ughhh failure again.. why is it that I can’t control a beings “lust” Sanji “someone’s coming out!”

P14 Girl “ahh this is troublesome “ Franky “I don’t know who you are but thank you you saved us!” Girl “what I told the mecha shark was observe, report and shoot fire, if he eats them we won’t have the gold left… a program mistake on my part…” Girl “anyways.. who said I was gonna save you pirates..!! I’m hired by the government.:: Dr Vegapunk!!! (Note that the way her speech is spelled out in Japanese is that of an old man)

BTW HIS NAME IS “PRINCE Gurus/Grus(グルス)”, idk from where u bring “cross” man

here's a better paragraphed one without it feeling like you are having a stroke

Chapter Title: Egghead, Island of the Future

Page 1

Luffy: Who’s that? She came out of the ocean!

Bonny: Cough cough ugh

Bonny: Who!? I’m safe… wait where’s the monster!?

Bonny: It’s still there below!! Look down!!

Nami: Good, she seems ok!

Zoro: Oi, where are Luffy and the others going??

Franky: The kid is shouting something!

Sanji: She said look down!

Page 2

Crew: ahhhhhhhh!! There’s something down below!!!” “That thing is scary run!!!!

Page 3

Crew: ahhh

Zoro: Shark!? But it’s too big and it’s metal?

Crew: Grab onto something we’re about to land!

Jinbei: Shit, Luffy and them fell in to the water. This is bad!

Jinbei: Franky, take care of the helm and bring the ship to where we are gonna be

Franky: You got it!

Page 4

Crew ahhhhh “Shipbottom!!”

“Escape!”

Shark robot boom!!

Page 5

Crew: whoaaaa what is that?

Franky: Shit, we are all gonna fall!

Sanji: Robin chaan, Nami saaaan!!

Page 6

Jinbei: Luffy, Chopper, don’t worry I’m here! What was the sound of explosives?

Jinbei: The waves are too strong. It’s gonna be hard to navigate the ship like this

“Huh?”

Page 7

Jinbei: cannon!? We’re gonna dive into the ocean everyone hold your breath!!

Luffy/Bonney/chopper all taking a deep breath Boom!!!!!

Ship crew: The calm is too fast we can’t get back up like this!

Shark robot: “hungry tongue sound”

Page 8

Shark robot “!!?”

Boom!! Another Franky like robot smashes The shark

Page 9

A nearby island, marine base G14

Tashigi: Everyone it’s time for tea! Do your best!

Kids: We are only drinking this because you say so. Ewww yuck!! Gross!!

Big girl: I think we’ve gotten a lot smaller!

Tashigi: I agree mocha good job!!

G-14 Vice Admiral "Doll": Tashigi got a sec? Can you do something about that shitty brat helmeppo?

Tashigi: i don’t think I can do anything like that… Koby is his best friend and even for me is a Kohai (younger student)

Page 10

Helmeppo: I beg you guys please!! Aren’t we on the same side?

Marine captain Hibari: I beg you too! Coby has done alot to help me too! (she is speaking very weird Japanese lol)

Helmeppo: Please take me to the pirate island too “prince”!!

Hibari please prince!!

(This new sword is whatever rank is below vice admiral in English, Prince Gurus is his name)

Prince: We are talking about pirate island here! Blackbeards home base!! If we poke at them all the pirates will come out like bees!!

Helmeppo: We are close to egghead island.. can we please bring out the seraphim…

Prince: Both of you calm down for a second.. we can’t even get a hold of Drake right now.. you guys need to understand we can’t do anything right now!

Page 11

Luffy’s group

Bonny: You guys don’t know who I am? I’m called one of the worst generation like you! Our names were side by side and I was at shabody 2 years ago too!

Luffy: ohhh your WG(worst generation) too?

Bonney: I’m Bonney… I’m an enemy remember that..: but thank you for saving me…

Luffy: don’t worry about it Bogey!”

Luffy: ahh that’s cold!

Bonney: what was up with your wanted poster anyways? We thought your hair turned white and the newspaper was making a fuss about it too

Luffy: ahh yah that’s how I look when I’m free!

((I can’t see top left bubble bc of watermark))

Luffy: but hey it worked out right?

Bonney: and Jinbei is with you too….

Page 12

Jinbei: What happened to your ship and crew?

Bonney: I came here by my self, tho my ship was eaten by that metal monster, I’m getting hungry..

Luffy: let’s find a restaurant! I’m hungry too

Chopper: Luffy, you have money?

Bonney: hey idiots there is no restaurant here this is a governments island… Fine I’ll tel you

Bonney: This is egghead island, they call it the island 500 years in the future, vegapunks lab island

Luffy: Vegapunk!!??? I know that name!

Bonney: I’m here because I have business with him!

Page 13

Don!
Franky: giant..giant…

Usopp: robot!!!

Girl: ughhh failure again.. why is it that I can’t control a beings “lust”

Sanji: someone’s coming out!

Page 14

Girl: ahh this is troublesome

Franky: I don’t know who you are but thank you. you saved us!

Girl: what I told the mecha shark was observe, report and shoot fire, if he eats them we won’t have the gold left… a program mistake on my part…

Girl: anyways.. who said I was gonna save you pirates..!! I’m hired by the government.:: Dr Vegapunk!!!

(Note that the way her speech is spelled out in Japanese is that of an old man)

Break next week

Status
Not open for further replies.