Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW Is the marine base near on the same island or just a nearby island....probably the same since the kids were there too.

Then it is possible this is just a gathering of friends Arc...and who knows we might actually see Coby rescue arc..and this is going to be SHs+friendly marines+Vegapnk+Bonney since she has beeef too vs BBPs....since have to finish yonko saga...and that means....

Shanks the snitch is real :endthis:
Lord D Coast was actually trying to Save luffy from shanks to not fall for his trap and become pirate :endthis::believe:
Post automatically merged:

She's not gonna demote herself into following Luffy
Yes, she is also not being annoying like law and Kid..she is just doing what she wants

G

Gorosei Informer

Someone, somewhere out there is already making r34 pics of the female Vegapunk with Judge, Queen, and Caesar.:catpole:
*Flashbacks to the meme of Sora as a certain "actress" on a couch with the MADs Lads behind her....*

Now you mention that, I'm dreading that even worse inevitable possibility LMAO!

You're very welcome! Thank you so much too, thats very flattering and nice of you to say that! Likewise for yourself too ofc! Drake fans seem pretty chill/reasonable from what I've seen too haha. His character is very slowly growing on me too. I was hyped by him when I first saw him at Sabaody too to be fair! His Xcalibur attack is so cool too!

Yeah some cool emotes would definitely be great, although I don't mind some silly/funny ones either too! Gotta get that representation one way or another at least haha! Plus we do have some great funny emotes here too! For Drake, I thought of this funny reaction from him, I loved this moment and Drake doing it as well just made me lose my shit, I didnt expect it at all hahahaha!:

Its just so odd for his personality/demeanour so it makes it even better! Plus a "dinosaur" reacting like that to another dinosaur getting slapped hard and by a giant angry "tanuki"/monster reindeer hahaha!

:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:
Now, it’s to be expected that we have some of the Worst here (which would be on brand for this place), but it’s nice to interact with more chill / relaxed individuals here as well which I feel as well as far as Drake fans are concerned

Same for me! As soon as he was revealed I was totally hyped up. One Piece is vast and Oda can take a person’s devil fruit into quite an unpredictable turn (especially since he’s a DBZ fan I think?) and as more devil fruit lore was revealed my mind literally went to the stratosphere. Oda’s imagination is crazy, but he can make things believable/ function as far as Devil Fruits and their Powers.

Ah good ol’ X Calibur—Drake’s one named attack! It was really cool in the anime, and certainly looked powerful in the manga too. I feel like he was held back in Wano. I hope there’s more to show. (I mean really—he had more moves in Pirate Warriors 4 than we’ve seen in canon…… Oda please….. *looks at watch* Any minute now…..)

oh yeah totally especially since One Piece as a good mix of humor and seriousness (when things get real). BUT OH MAN yeah I was like: “what??? He’s capable of that?? Lol” That was an amazing moment. He’s always been more is a straight man to me, but even he can lose his cool in certain situations haha!!

Tho yes, indeed! That was just the icing on the cake in that scene truly!

:gokulaugh:

Only saving grace now for Katakuri and bmp fans oda finally be generous and get them some major hype in the present time with the top tiers before the story ends or "the strong intruders" lol

How the hell is it possible Vegapunk looks like another Nami regen

Holy shit the Raws make the Summary look even worse. This is going to be Stunk Hazard 2.0. All Post Wano momentum has been killed off again Ffs
The girl at the end is most likely not the real Vegapunk.

Also as long as Oda doesn't screw up and as as long as he doesn't drag out this new arc, this Vegapunk arc has potential to be a really good arc and it could maybe even end up being one of the best arcs post timeskip.

Status
Not open for further replies.