One Piece Chapter 1061: "The Island of the Future"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Vegapunk studied Devil Fruits, was in MADs alongside Judge, Franky used his Blueprints, he created Copies of Shichibukai and his Island seem to be related to Nami's Clima Tact (Which was made by Usopp)

It seems Vegapunk might Upgrade/PU all SHs !!!
We have to find out what made Vegapunk really go out and programm Kuma to protect the Sunny .
what is the connection ?
i mean the WG is pumping Billions of Berrys into his research by the looks of it :milaugh:
So Vegapunk does not mind cooperating with the WG ,and taking their resources .

Really nice chapter actually ,Vegapunk stuff finally :finally:
Still don‘t buy it thats the real Vegapunk ,WG won‘t let one of there most precious scientists go around unwatched :wellwell:
We have to wait for an official introductory box to be sure.

I am already liking the G-5, SWORD+ G-14 much more than the Scabbards.

This arc is already better than Wano just by the cast alone. It doesn't feel as cluttered as well which will leave space for more character interactions, and more focused action.

Luffy vs Smoker better happen as Oda promised.

Disappointed that Tashigi is still Captain but I am still happy to see her.

We have to find out what made Vegapunk really go out and programm Kuma to protect the Sunny .
what is the connection ?
i mean the WG is pumping Billions of Berrys into his research by the looks of it :milaugh:
So Vegapunk does not mind cooperating with the WG ,and taking their resources .
If I recall, it was Kuma's Final Request and Vega simply honored it

We have to wait for an official introductory box to be sure.

I am already liking the G-5, SWORD+ G-14 much more than the Scabbards.

This arc is already better than Wano just by the cast alone. It doesn't feel as cluttered as well which will leave space for more character interactions, and more focused action.

Luffy vs Smoker better happen as Oda promised.

Disappointed that Tashigi is still Captain but I am still happy to see her.
We barely get marines,it feels so refreshing to see new marine characters.
Post automatically merged:

Leakers were really trying to downplay this chapter!?
Calm down,horny dude.

Too lazy to look at panels, but beyond Kuma referring to Vegapunk as a man, what did Caesar, Queen and Judge refer to Vegapunk as, he or neither to keep it a mystery? If they never refer to Vegapunk as a man then perhaps Kuma's memory was altered to remember Vegapunk as a man

Still even then she's young as shit, unless she was a genius since 10 year old or some shit, that theory might not stand.