One Piece Chapter 1061: "The Island of the Future"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I'm beginning to question whether Sword is really an autonomous faction or just a secret force that reports back to HQ like normal marines. Their goal seems to be to spy on yonko, explains Drake and Coby being present in Hachinosu against Whang Zhi.
If that's the case, there's no reason not to report to HQ, afterall with this quality of members they're hopeless.

I'm beginning to question whether Sword is really an autonomous faction or just a secret force that reports back to HQ like normal marines. Their goal seems to be to spy on yonko, explains Drake and Coby being present in Hachinosu against Whang Zhi.
If that's the case, there's no reason not to report to HQ, afterall with this quality of members they're hopeless.
I'm thinking its a faction of the marines that works separately from akainu's absolute justice

G

Gorosei Informer

Is that an inflation fetish art in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Seriously though the amount of inflation, pregnancy, foot fetish, vore etc "art" I've seen on there is too damn high!

I used to spend hours on DA collecting tons of far more innocent and also more much more reasonably horny and not so extremely horny/weird art and such on there lol.

Even knew some nice people on there years ago too.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
That was exactly bothering me earlier. Bonney notices the drastic difference but the crew doesn't or just doesn't care regardless? Wtf?

Piratefolk were complaining about this too lately. It's so unnatural.
its a running theme...the crew while close friends...never talks about shit like that. at this point someone should have been like luffy ur df is fucking weird or something..idk man

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I rather have the Marines be endgame villains over the WG itself tbh. They're far too iconic and well known, especially the Chadmirals and Garp, Sengoku etc too ofc lol.
Well it’s definitely looking like the Marines will be the last big 1v1 the Straw Hats get, it seems more and more like the final fights against Imu and such will be group fights, and Blackbeard will fall before the Marines most likely.

Which sucks because I hate the idea of the Admirals being reduced to bland ass 1v1s against Zolo and Sanji but…it is what it is. Lol

Luffy vs Akainu, Kizaru vs Zoro, Ryokugyu vs Sanji and perhaps even Jinbe vs Fujitora now all seem quite likely.

G

Gorosei Informer

Crew doesn't know Zoro has CoC :kobeha:
They don't know Sanji destroyed his raid suit too right?
God is this a crew of secrecy despite their close bonds?

I remember how Luffy was never told what happened with Kuma on Thriller Bark too and now Robin is purposely hiding important info from Luffy again involving people he knows! Once again involving Sabo like before too?!
"Oh Luffy if only you knew I spent 2 years with your dad and your presumed dead but actually alive all along hononary brother lmao."

The Sabo shit is so confusing and annoying too...

Is that an inflation fetish art in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Seriously though the amount of inflation, pregnancy, foot fetish, vore etc "art" I've seen on there is too damn high!

I used to spend hours on DA collecting tons of far more innocent and also more much more reasonably horny and not so extremely horny/weird art and such on there lol.

Even knew some nice people on there years ago too.
I was referring to the video. They're supposed to be OCs, right? :milaugh: