Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Yeah Caribou was in 32 panels in Wano and can't even find info on since the story began but it's less than 300 probably around 80.
Caribou unironically accomplished more than Carrot did throughout Wano.

Caribou literally helped Luffy escape Udon and gave him food to recover when he was defeated by Kaido for the first time during the raid.

All I remember Carrot doing in Wano was get her ass kicked by Perospero in a 2v1 fight.
Post automatically merged:

I unironically think Oda is really, like really teasing Carrot's return. Every new chapter we get something that's related to her. The Barrel, Bonney who doesn't like carrots, and now this turbine with rabbit ears.

Oh the payoff will be so great when it finally happens :blush:
:pepecopium:

Caribou literally helped Luffy escape Udon and gave him food to recover when he was defeated by Kaido for the first time during the raid.

All I remember Carrot doing in Wano was get her ass kicked by Perospero in a 2v1 fight.
By that logic Hyogoro should be a SH since he trained Luffy and added advanced armament which made Kaido vs luffy possible.

And Ussop, Nami should be gone.

Were not analysing how "usefull" a character is, because guess what, all that's negated by the fact Caribou is going to fck over the SHs massively in the story when he divulges to an enemy faction where poseidon and pluton is.

Caribou is a plot point for larger villains, he could have saved all the SHs, it wouldn't compensate the problems he's going to cause.

So low panel apareance, hated by all and gives the most important info in the story to villains.

:whitepress:

By that logic Hyogoro should be a SH since he trained Luffy and added advanced armament which made Kaido vs luffy possible.

And Ussop, Nami should be gone.

Were not analysing how "usefull" a character is, because guess what, all that's negated by the fact Caribou is going to fck over the SHs massively in the story when he divulges to an enemy faction where poseidon and pluton is.

Caribou is a plot point for larger villains, he could have saved all the SHs, it wouldn't compensate the problems he's going to cause.

So low panel apareance, hated by all and gives the most important info in the story to villains.

:whitepress:
That’s really cool bro.

Caribou still accomplished more than Carrot did in Wano though. :milaugh:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Where are you... Karoo-sama?

:pepecopium:
Feel free to hate me for this, but the Raid fails without Wanda and Carrot stopping Perospero from killing/seriously hurting Marco.

Marco was the person who prevented the Ice Oni disease from spreading fully, if Marco doesn't show up with his flames, Chopper doesn't have enough time to make his antivirus, and most people on the live floor turn into Ice Oni and die.

I completely forgot this happened until @Pot Goblin brought it up, because I was not a fan of how Oda treated Carrot in Wano, and couldn't remember her doing much.

Feel free to hate me for this, but the Raid fails without Wanda and Carrot stopping Perospero from killing/seriously hurting Marco.

Marco was the person who prevented the Ice Oni disease from spreading fully, if Marco doesn't show up with his flames, Chopper doesn't have enough time to make his antivirus, and most people on the live floor turn into Ice Oni and die.

I completely forgot this happened until @Pot Goblin brought it up, because I was not a fan of how Oda treated Carrot in Wano, and couldn't remember her doing much.
That’s fair. I forgot about that scene. That being said, my point still stands. Caribou’s impact in Wano was still greater than Carrot’s despite having much less panel time.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Where are you... Karoo-sama?
That’s fair. I forgot about that scene. That being said, my point still stands. Caribou’s impact in Wano was still greater than Carrot’s despite having much less panel time.
Yeah, Caribou did more. Kept Luffy from dying twice, which is honestly the best case for him being Nakama (along with the barrel and his recent focus). I still think Caribou is going to sell out Wano/Pluton to Blackbeard, though.

You're right and Luffy is going to kick out Nami and Ussop for being useless and add Caribou/ BM because they helped more in the raid then them.

Ya got me:kayneshrug:

Yeah if we're doing Caribou logic, Carrot saved Marco which saved Chopper's life and the ice oni plague, and Marco was dueling King and QUeen and even got Zoro to the roof.

Wow :seriously:

And you know the whole WCI thing aswell.

Caribou only needs 30 panels to accomplish more than Carrot. :kata:
Literally a plot device. Less panels than Bingo.

Bingo4nakama

In these 30 panels he managed to help in the udon situation, restored Luffy to fight Kaido and got on the sunny.
What has the bunny done besides jobbing to Perospero
:choppawhat:
She had the same number of panels as Jimbei in the last 2 arcs, that's what she did :gokulaugh: