Powers & Abilities Swordsmen observation haki

so what do u think abt zoro's coo

• zoro might gain some broken observation haki eos

• his coo wont be highlighted much and will not have any advanced version eos

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Mihawk senpai I always break my swords"
"Coat them with CoA so that they don't break from fodder attacks then you can drink"
"If you treat every nick with pride, all swords shall be Kokotu"

Can't be more clear than this
Roger Shanks etc coat with CoA but their main bulk of damage comes from CoC
going off topic here but I won't say it has anything to do with bulk of the damage in their attacts
awfully specific

if the strongest conqueror haki user didnt make one tho
I think its safe to say there's something else involved in making a black blade
maybe something that has nothing to even do with haki.

Where's zoros main damage coming from lmfao
Odens too with togen totska ?
Cause it damn sure ain't the coa

Zoro scars kaido with asura

I don't remember kaido saying
Damn brat don't tell me you can use coa too
CoC is not the ultimate technique, it might be against durability junkies. ACoC as we refer to it is a mix of both CoA & CoC, CoC just allows you to bypass barriers. Note how thick Roger's haki slash against Oden was, very different from what Kaido/Zoro do.

Ever wondered how Roger can keep up with Wb when the latter is stronger and has a devil fruit that levels the world? CoC

This is not a new swordstyle
King of Hell Three Swords style
King of Hell Three Sword Dragon
They're not new styles? That's news to me. I also don't remember Onigiri being a projectile. :bamathink:

Shiryuu's YC1 swordskill and haki will be enough to stop Zoro... no problem

Shiryu will one need 1 finger against Vegapunk's new toy and his Fraud suit.

Last edited:
Like I said before, Zoro won't have the sensory type CoO that sensing things from miles away cuz it's irrelevant to his character of bad sense of direction but more towards the route of perception type CoO (Future Sight, FS killer, and beyond).

Zoro will unlock insane CoO so he can sense Awakened Shiryu and a new attack that can cuts dimension (my own theory) so he can beat Shiryu.

his original epithet was supposed to be 'clairvoyant' , the same technique viola has ,to be able to see people from miles away with her devil fruit power .
Why do mihawk fans keep using this? Clearly oda retcon this it has not been mention once in the story lol, and it's not coc because coc doesn't kill.

Fuji not a swordsmen confirmed by oda, greenbull who has a black blade isn't a swordsmen.