Powers & Abilities If Franky gets an upgrade this arc what would you like to see?

Wano was the time for the whole crew to develop Haki, hell even there he must have gained a seastone arm since on the same island they had the biggest mines.
God Wano was a disaster

Since I highly doubt that Franky is ever going to unlock any haki, maybe a counter to DF like sea stone infused weapons or armor similar to how Wakanda with vibranium.
But, lets not kid ourselves by saying it's Franky's arc. Deep down we all know who's arc it's gonna be..:sanjismug:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
This could very well be a Franky heavy arc, with him having the biggest connection to Vegapunk known so far, with spending two years on his home island and in his old lab.

If he gets an upgrade what would you like to see from it? Stronger weapons could be nice too see, and maybe partial transformations with his vehicles and a new General Franky power up.
Possibly even a Combination General Franky and Thousand Sunny Super megazord.
Stronger lasers.
Seastone bullets/armor/sword.
More efficient Cola usage (Franky is actually really powerful, it's just his strength being tied to cola that makes him vulnerable).

My ideal dream would be Franky getting multiple Devil Fruits for different parts of his body: Strong Right becomes a stretchable anaconda, Weapons Left becomes a fire breathing dragon, etc.

Finally, a fucking Franky arc.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I honestly forgot do Franky a hands still launch out with chains? Frankys entrance was goated and now they just made him a bleh character. Bring back Franky that 1v1d luffy.