Chrollo vs Ging

I'd say it would be a low diff win for Ging. Even against all of the PT Hatsu.
He probably has the same pure instincts as Gon. But with much, much more practice and experience. He's also smart and cunning.
Forget about winning, I don't think Chrollo is even good enough to hold on too long in a fight.
He's still at Hisoka's or Kurapika's (when he's really serious) level. That is, really really strong. But not legendary.
"He still at Hisoka lvl"

Chrollo literally neg diffed him.

"He still at Hisoka lvl"

Chrollo literally neg diffed him.
Yes he did. But only because Hisoka's nature was badly matched with Chrollo's as he is too confident in himself and calculating and really assumed he could win against Chrollo just because he "thought" he knew everything about him.

I'm pretty sure that if they have another fight, Chrollo wouldn't win. (And if he did, it would be an extreme diff win for him)

In other words, strength and experience wise, Chrollo and Hisoka are pretty much still evenly matched.

Yes he did. But only because Hisoka's nature was badly matched with Chrollo's as he is too confident in himself and calculating and really assumed he could win against Chrollo just because he "thought" he knew everything about him.

I'm pretty sure that if they have another fight, Chrollo wouldn't win. (And if he did, it would be an extreme diff win for him)

In other words, strength and experience wise, Chrollo and Hisoka are pretty much still evenly matched.
Chrollo wouldnt win easily because Hisoka isnt allowing him to have prep and hes also simulataneously killing his crew. Those are 2 things that Chrollo has in this Ging matchup if you read my OP.

Only way theyre evenly matched is again if Hisoka doesnt allow Chrollo to have prep and his Troupe's powers.....though even then who knows what other stuff Chrollo has.

But again with prep and with the Troupe's abilities, Chrollo neg diffs Hisoka. And thats the Chrollo who's fighting Ging....again if you look at my OP.

Kura's nen mastery is not better. All he did was a bunch of powerful conditions and lucked out with his Scarlet Eyes.

And again Hatsuless Nen doesnt even affect speed.

It was a neg diff, he took zero damage and destroyed Hisoka. Planning it doesnt make it any less of a Neg Diff. And wdym all his cards ? He used the Hatsus best suited for defeating him.
It aint neg diff, that is NOT how the difficulty works. Chrollo had to use all his trump cards, had to use nasty tactics, had to use the public, in few words, Chrollo had to do prep. What does that mean? It means he had to use all his power since the beginign otherwise he will lose. The possibility to lose shows it aint a neg diff, it show that it could go either way and thanks to his prep, he balance the match on his favor.

1 hit of Hisoka and Chrollo was heavy damaged, no wonder why Chrollo had to finish fast.

With no prep, Chrollo would had been heavy damaged, yet still had to go all out, if Hisoka was a neg dif, with a punch of Chrollo would had been enough, yet, that didnt happen.

Example, Cracker vs Luffy. Luffy needing to use gear 4th to defeat Cracker even though he was a 1 shot material, make it a high diff.

It aint neg diff, that is NOT how the difficulty works. Chrollo had to use all his trump cards, had to use nasty tactics, had to use the public, in few words, Chrollo had to do prep. What does that mean? It means he had to use all his power since the beginign otherwise he will lose. The possibility to lose shows it aint a neg diff, it show that it could go either way and thanks to his prep, he balance the match on his favor.

1 hit of Hisoka and Chrollo was heavy damaged, no wonder why Chrollo had to finish fast.

With no prep, Chrollo would had been heavy damaged, yet still had to go all out, if Hisoka was a neg dif, with a punch of Chrollo would had been enough, yet, that didnt happen.

Example, Cracker vs Luffy. Luffy needing to use gear 4th to defeat Cracker even though he was a 1 shot material, make it a high diff.
All his trump cards ? Chrollo did nothing but use the Hatsus he prepared for Hisoka. That is not trump cards. Learn what that phrase means.

Yes he used prep to neg diff him. Im not saying Hisoka is a neg diff for Chrollo, but Chrollo can neg diff him if he uses Prep. Which he did. He used prep, his plan went all accordingly....and Hisoka did nothing but get decimated. Thats a neg diff.

Hisoka didnt damage Chrollo at all. We dont even know if he was fighting Chrollo at all at any point or a doll made to look like him.

"With no prep" Why are you arguing this ? This isnt the argument. Yes I know with no prep Hisoka does better. But with Prep Chrollo fudging stomps. He done it. Its manga cannon.

This matchup is Ging against Chrollo with prep. Theres no "If Chrollo didnt have prep", no Chrollo has prep and hes preparing something for Ging. The question is how far can his strategy push him.

All his trump cards ? Chrollo did nothing but use the Hatsus he prepared for Hisoka. That is not trump cards. Learn what that phrase means.

Yes he used prep to neg diff him. Im not saying Hisoka is a neg diff for Chrollo, but Chrollo can neg diff him if he uses Prep. Which he did. He used prep, his plan went all accordingly....and Hisoka did nothing but get decimated. Thats a neg diff.

Hisoka didnt damage Chrollo at all. We dont even know if he was fighting Chrollo at all at any point or a doll made to look like him.

"With no prep" Why are you arguing this ? This isnt the argument. Yes I know with no prep Hisoka does better. But with Prep Chrollo fudging stomps. He done it. Its manga cannon.

This matchup is Ging against Chrollo with prep. Theres no "If Chrollo didnt have prep", no Chrollo has prep and hes preparing something for Ging. The question is how far can his strategy push him.
Ok, lets not say trump card since we dont know his best move. Yet Chrollo used everything he had to use for Hisoka.

What does that mean? You can call it cheating or being tactical, doesnt matter, what matters is "THE NEED TO USE PREP", Chrollo had to chose place, use a strategy, borrow powers, etc. That just proves that Chrollo wouldnt have an easy fight, he had to use everything at his dispposal. Obviously this is a high diff battle giving the circustances.

And still, in those 2 hits Hisoka gave him, Chrollo almost was out. Doesnt matter if he only got two hits, he still had to go all out. Neg diff is Parasite on Sanji, that is neg diff, no need to use your full power, high diff is Cracker vs Luffy, even though Cracker was a 1 shot material, given his strategy Luffy had to use his full power. Negg diff is Ace vs Akainu, not even his strongest attacks and he was defeated, that is negg diff.

And Ging? Well we dont know how far he can go with prep.

Lol, they literally have similar powers and are both incredibly cunning. I'd like to think Ging has stronger Nen due to his combat experience, so he wins...

Hisoka willingly gave Chrollo every conceivable advantage, are we going to assume Ging does the same?

Chrollo had full intel of Hisoka. He has no knowledge of Ging's abilities. So prep isn't going to be that useful aside from just getting all pt abilities before hand.

I think Ging wins mid-high diff but we don't have much feats from him so this is just strictly based off hype.

I don't put much weight in the Hisoka vs Chrollo fight, Chrollo literally rigged everything to give himself a 100% chance of winning. Its like if Hisoka fought Morel in the sea he would lose 100% of the time. In neutral circumstances Chrollo would have a much harder time and have a good shot of losing and I don't see Ging losing to Hisoka in fair circumstances as much as I like Hisoka.

Now if its Chrollo with full intel that may be a different story but I still am not sure how Ging's abilities work. He seems to be a very versatile nen user so he may be tricky even with intel.

Ive changed my opinion to Ging high mid-high diffing Chrollo. Ive probably overestimated Chrollo in the past but yh I dont see it being any lower than that....especially after Chrollo's performance.