JJK 199 Spoilers

Makes sense, I was just laughing at the Yuji part lmao.
Just my interpretation of the scene:
Yuji wearing a bathrobe and holding a glass of wine might (and this is a big might) indicate him and Sukuna becoming one entity of sorts.
The robe mimics Sukuna's kimono, and the glass of wine is a stark contrast to Yuji's normal character
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yuji wearing a bathrobe and holding a glass of wine might (and this is a big might) indicate him and Sukuna becoming one entity of sorts.
The robe mimics Sukuna's kimono, and the glass of wine is a stark contrast to Yuji's normal character
Could very well be. We've been having some indications that Yuji is becoming more like him.

What are they talking about tho? Seems pretty interesting.

A couple of possible connections between Angel Hana Kurusu and Sukuna:
- they are family
- they had an amicable or friendly relationship
- they were both literally angels or another form of deity
- Hana has eaten the 5 remaining fingers of Sukuna. Defeating the fallen angel means defeating her

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
- they were both literally angels or another form of deity
Gege said in a databook Sukuna was human so I doubt it tbh.

- Hana has eaten the 5 remaining fingers of Sukuna. Defeating the fallen angel means defeating her
Had the same train of thoughts on this. She ate some. The mouth is pretty similar to the ones appearing on Yuji.

Some Sukuna focus finaly, I'm fucking hype
And not only that, but some cool lore implications as well
:pepebusi:

Had the same train of thoughts on this. She ate some. The mouth is pretty similar to the ones appearing on Yuji.
Yeah, the angel thing is probably nothing
The mouth is similar, however Sukuna's mouth has sharpish fangs when it appears. This one has mostly normal teeth.

Whatever the case, she does have the same type of incarnation as Yuji. She's sharing her body with something and it knows Sukuna enough that it knows that nickname

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah, the angel thing is probably nothing
The mouth is similar, however Sukuna's mouth has sharpish fangs when it appears. This one has mostly normal teeth.

Whatever the case, she does have the same type of incarnation as Yuji. She's sharing her body with something and it knows Sukuna enough that it knows that nickname
Yeah you're right, the mouth is similar but lacks the fangs.

Most likely yeah. Might be another vengeful spirit akin to Sukuna.

AHHHHHH YUJI SUKUNA TEARS IN MY EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Good chance she was the last capable vessel for Sukuna.

Gojo said Yuji was the first suitable one in over a thousand years, which could imply that there was one back then

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
- First half is Kamo flashback, second half is Yuji and Megumi
- Maki checks up on Kamo. Kamo blames himself for his incompetence, and appears as a flashback to Kamo with his mother who tells him why he was called by that name “Noritoshi”, and it seems that he has a younger brother
- November 14 (at night) Fushiguro wakes up in a hotel room.
- Yuji is standing by the window. He's wearing a bathrobe and holding a glass of wine
- Sukuna interacts with him in his mental world
- Takaba returns after bringing some food. Megumi says why these four?
- The fourth is the angel
- They have 359 points between them
- when they asked kurusu hana whether she's angel, a mouth appears on her cheek (like sukuna and yuuji) and says 'i'm angel'. when they tried to ask why she saved megumi, kurusu hana interrupted them with aaaaaaaaaa
- Angel: "If he agrees to help defeat the fallen angel(?), she'll agree to break the seal."
- The fallen angel is Sukuna

More to follow soon!

@Lucius Zogratis @Rhea Venenosa @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @Jew D. Boy @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Bango🍅 @sanji D Goat @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @General Duke Hyuo @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhululu @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Dragomir @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobi @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @AdmiralKinyagi @Oblivion @Luffywankishere @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @yj @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @HakunaMatata @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @AwakenedCabbage @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @LuffyMazino @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @Flowa @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Tyki_Mikk @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Light D Lamperouge
As I fucking thought @ConquistadoR @NikaInParis @RayanOO @Light D Lamperouge

I told this theory of mine to one of you if not more.

Megumi will be put thru a test that will question his morality/decision making because of the Angel girl so she can release Gojo.

My only mistake was that I thought he will have to thru Tsumiki trauma.